If you have seen shopaholics grow restless near December end every year, and still do not know the reason, this is the time for some revelation. In all probability, they must have been waiting for the month long shopping extravaganza – the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF)!
One of the most eagerly awaited shopping festivals of the world, the Dubai Shopping Festival sees business worth crores and an unprecedented number of visitors. Loved more for the deals, product launches, huge discounts, musical concerts, sports events that it brings, DSF makes Dubai a sort of mecca for the lovers of shopping.
And if you too have been on your toes, waiting for more information on 2014 Dubai Shopping Festival, here’s your guide book to the event –
Event dates – January 02, 2014 – February 02, 2014
Event Highlights – Focus on Art & Culture, Fashion, Healthcare, Lifestyle, Sports, Shopping, Family Entertainment, Cultural Celebration, Exhibitions, Concerts/Comedy/Theatre and more.
Major Venues & Categories
DSF is much more than just shopping for Dubai offers experience that you’ll remember for your whole life. So, once you’re there, check these out for a great time at DSF.
1) Global Village (for Arts & Culture, Family Entertainment, Shopping)
2) The Dubai Mall & Deira City Centre(for Fashion, Lifestyle, Luxury)
3) Dubai International Marine Club (Mina Seyahi) (for Lifestyle, Healthcare, Sports)
4) Dubai Autodrome, Motorcity (for Sports)
5) Al Shindagha Heritage & Diving Village (for Children, Community, Family, General Public, Women)
6) Souk Madinat at Madinat Jumeirah Complex (for a souk shopping experience)
7) Burjuman (for Children, Family, General Public)
Kids’ Special At the Fest
For the first time in life, your kids are going to love you for taking them on a shopping spree. That’s the only possible outcome after you let them shake hands and more at events like the Teletubbies Live Show at Burjuman.
Other than shopping and events, 2014 Dubai Shopping Festival focuses on special activities for different age groups. Take your pick from kids’ special firework shows, film festivals, fashion shows, street plays and, of course, gold shopping at the many gold souks.
With less than a month for the curtains to drop at Dubai Shopping Festival 2014, you really should be off to Dubai.
Just for a travel twist, there’s much more to Dubai than just shopping!