An inflight experience designed to live the external environment is the NextBigThing in the air business. Passengers are stunned and excited to board a plane which would give them a 360-degree view from the flight.
Piercing through the clouds and watching everything that passes by; beneath, above or on your side is a once in a lifetime kind of experience. Wind Speed Technologies is up with a patent which will set the benchmark for everything that is running in the air business right now.
It is by far the most exhilarating in-flight experience for VIP aircraft owners and the airline industry. Here’s the highlight:
- The first literal “out-of-flight-entertainment” rather than in-flight experience
- It’s a tear-drop shaped rooftop viewing bubble
- It will be called Skydeck
- It will facilitate 360-degree view of the flight
- The access will be given via elevator or staircase
- Passengers will be covered by a “clear dome”
- The design will work for private and commercial planes
- It will be one or two seater canopy
No timescale yet, but if gets the approval, SkyDeck will come punching its way through an airplane fuselage pretty soon.
About the author:
Shewali loves to cook. She is mostly travelling; if not blabbering or gorging. That’s all folks!