Good news for Bengalureans! 😀
Tired of cab fares to the airport burning a hole in your pocket? Well, not anymore. The South Western Railway has announced special MEMU trains to the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA).
Now get up to 15% off on flight booking; use coupon code “DEAL”.
Starting today, i.e., 29th July, air passengers and people working at KIA can avail this facility. They can now easily travel from various areas in the city at affordable prices by these electric trains. This will also result in a lower carbon footprint and lesser traffic congestion on the way to the airport.
Here are the train numbers and routes –
- Train nos. 06531/06532 KSR Bengaluru–Devanahalli–KSR Bengaluru.
- Train nos. 06533/06534 Devanahalli–Yelahanka–Devanahalli.
- Train nos. 06535/06536 Devanahalli–Bengaluru Cantonment–Devanahalli.
- Train nos. 06537/06538 Devanahalli–Bengaluru Cantonment–Devanahalli.
- Train nos. 06539/06540 Devanahalli–Yelahanka–Devanahalli.
See the official tweet to know the train timings:
Dear Bengalureans !
With effect from tomorrow, 29 Jul 2022, you can hop on a train to reach the airport. Lesser carbon footprint than road vehicles, and easy on your pockets too!#SWRupdates
.@drmsbc .@BLRAirport pic.twitter.com/U1kcFr2H9W
— South Western Railway (@SWRRLY) July 28, 2022
For more travel-related news, stay tuned to ixigo.