GO FIRST Flight BookingBook GO FIRST flight tickets online on ixigo. Save upto ₹3000 on domestic & upto ₹5000 on international GO FIRST flights. Earn ixigo money on GO FIRST flight booking. Find the latest GO FIRST Airline flight routes and schedule.
GO FIRST Domestic Flights
GO FIRST International Flights
GO FIRST G8 Flight Schedule(183 routes found)
|Source||Destination||No. of Flights||First Flight||Last Flight||Select|
Baggage Allowance on Go First (Go Air)
Passengers with domestic flight bookings on student, defence or marine fares are allowed to check in up to 2 bags / pieces.
Web Check-in for Go First Flights
- Visit official website of Go First (Go Air).
- Enter PNR and Last Name or Email.
- Select the desired seat, or check in through the auto-assigned seat
- Review all details, and submit to receive your boarding pass.
How to book Go First (Go Air) tickets?
- Select the origin and destination along with the date of travel and number of passengers.
- Choose from several Go First flights based on timings and fares.
- Add the passenger details, and any extra services (GoXtras) as required.
- Choose your payment option to book your ticket with Go First.
Latest mandatory guidelines for travelling in Go First
Here are the mandatory guidelines one must follow for Go First flights:
- Flyers must be registered on ’Aarogya Setu’ App
- Passenger mobile no. with valid email ID is required for booking.
- Reporting time is 2 to 4 hours prior to departure.
- Web check-in is compulsory for all. Download a baggage tag and affix to the bag.
Please refer to our COVID-19 Help Centre for updated information.
Current offers on Go First Flights
|On Domestic Flights||| Get Upto ₹3000 Off on Flight Bookings: Coupon Code: DEAL.|
|On International Flights||| Get Upto ₹5000 Off on Flight Bookings: Coupon Code: INTFLY.|
|On All Booking||| Get vouchers worth ₹7000 On Ticket Bookings: Coupon Code: HEALTH.|
Go First Refund and Cancellation Policies
Go First Fleet Information
Go First features one of the youngest airline fleets in the world. It currently operates its low-cost flights using 56 Airbus A320 aircraft. According to the airline, these aircraft conserve fuel and have low emissions, making them more environmentally friendly.
Disclaimer: It is strongly recommended that travellers cross check the information provided here with the airline website or official airline sources.
Go First Airline FAQ
Q. Does Go First provide free food during the flight?
As per recent regulations, in-flight meals will only be available on domestic flights with a duration of 2 hours or more, until further notice. This does not apply to international flights.
Q. What is the baggage limit for Go First Airlines?
Q. What are the extra charges for extra luggage in Go First?
The airport rate per kg is ₹500. Along with this, there is a separate charge of ₹750 (pre-purchase rate) or ₹1000 (airport rate) for every additional bag. For flights overseas, the charges vary considerably.
Q. What are the prohibited items in check-in baggage for Go First?
Q. What is the cancellation fee charged by Go First?
Q. How to check Go First flight status?
- Visit Go First Status Tracker
- Enter your flight code and the date of travel, and press ‘Search’
- The flight status will be displayed on the screen.