Jet Airways Flight BookingLooking for Jet Airways flights tickets. Get upto ₹2000 ixigo money for international and upto ₹1000 for domestic Jet Airways flights. Find the best Jet Airways flights on ixigo.com
* price is per adult & includes taxes and fees
Jet Airways Domestic Flights
No Destinations Found
Jet Airways International Flights
No Destinations Found
Jet Airways is an Indian airline based out of Mumbai. As per May 2017, with a market share of 17.6 percent passengers, it was the second largest airline in India after Indigo. It has over 300 flights, operating daily to 65 destinations worldwide which includes 45 domestic and 20 International destinations. The main hub of Jet Airways is at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
With limited liability under the Companies Act, Jet Airways was formed on April 1, 1992 as a private company. It commenced its operations as an Air Taxi Operator 1993 with a fleet of four leased Boeing 737 aircraft.
Jet Airways operates one of the most modern fleet in the world ensuring comfort, reliability and cabin design. Its fleet includes Boeing, Airbus and ATR aircraft. It has 113 aircraft in its fleet including 65 aircrafts of Boeing 737-800, 15 aircrafts of ATR 72-500, 10 aircrafts of 777-300ER and so on.
Jet Airways allows 15 kg of free checked baggage per passenger for all domestic bookings. For International flights, the allowed baggage is 23 kg depending on the sector. A maximum of 7 kg of cabin baggage is allowed which includes laptop and duty free shopping bags.
Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, you can simply check-in and reserve your preferred seat for a fee between 48 hours to 12 hours prior the departure time.
- Log in to the website and click on the Web Check-in option
- Enter your departure city, first name, last name and PNR or e-ticket number
- Click on CHECK ME IN and select your preferred seat and meal type
- Receive your boarding pass on the registered e-mail id
- Print and use it at the airport
Refund/ Cancellation Policies
- For all domestic flights, any changes including cancellation or modification should be done at least 1 hour before the departure time of the flight.
- For all international flights, any change in the confirmed ticket should be done 3 hours prior to departure.
- The charges of modification or cancellation varies from sector to sector.