Kathmandu to Dubai FlightsBook Kathmandu to Dubai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹18951. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Dubai. On flights from KTM - DXB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Dubai Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Kathmandu to Dubai?The first flight from Kathmandu leaves at 09:50 from Kathmandu Airport and arrives Dubai Airport at 12:45.
- When is the last flight from Kathmandu to reach Dubai scheduled?The last flight from Kathmandu leaves at 23:50 from Kathmandu Airport and arrives Dubai Airport at 02:45.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kathmandu and Dubai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kathmandu to Dubai is 2996 km. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Kathmandu to Dubai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kathmandu to Dubai take approximately 04 Hours & 40 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kathmandu and Dubai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kathmandu-Dubai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kathmandu-Dubai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kathmandu to Dubai route each day?10 flights fly on Kathmandu to Dubai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kathmandu to Dubai in the next 30 days?₹18951 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kathmandu to Dubai in next 30 days. There are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Kathmandu to Dubai route weekly?10 flights fly on Kathmandu to Dubai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kathmandu to Dubai departs at 09:50 and arrives Dubai at 12:45.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kathmandu to Dubai for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kathmandu to Dubai for today is ₹18951. So wait no more and fly to Dubai airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kathmandu to Dubai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kathmandu to Dubai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kathmandu to Dubai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Dubai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kathmandu to Dubai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Dubai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kathmandu? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kathmandu, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kathmandu to Dubai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kathmandu to Dubai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kathmandu to Dubai Flight Fares
|Kathmandu - Dubai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kathmandu to Dubai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Situated in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport is 6 km away from the city centre. It was inaugurated in 1995 and is the only prime international airport in India. It caters to 3 million passengers each year. To travel from the airport to the city centre or vice versa, there are prepaid cabs available along with normal taxis. If you do not have much luggage, you can also board a local bus that stops at the airport gate. There are many local hotels that offer shuttle service to and from airport. You can connect with your hotel to know the availability. There are no trains between these two points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Kathmandu airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has an Executive Travel Club lounges available at the international terminal. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the limited duty free shopping situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. For your convenience, the airport has two currency exchange counters available at both terminals. The airport also has luggage wrapping service for your bags . Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
The culturally rich and diversified city of Kathmandu is a place boasting of beautiful temples and majestic views of the mighty Himalayas. Touched by western civilization yet safeguarding its culture, this place amidst the clouds needs to be in the bucket list of every traveller. The city gets the usual four climatic variations, i.e., summer, winter, monsoon and spring/autumn. The best time to visit Kathmandu is in spring season when the sun is gentle with cool breeze and fragrance in the air making this place even more romantic to spend some days of solace.
How To Travel To Dubai Airport
Located about 14.2 km away from the city, Dubai International Airport is the world’s second busiest airport. There are several ways to get to the airport, one is to hire a taxi. Taxis in Dubai are efficient, metered and reasonably-priced. Also, the drivers are well-trained and courteous. Call at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 to book a taxi. The second option is to board a metro. The services starts around 5:50 AM (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But do remember there are no metro services on Friday mornings (it only starts at 1 PM). The third option is to board a bus (F55) which travels every hour between Dubai airport and Ibn Battuta Metro Station during the metro operational hours. While Bus no N55 travels only between Dubai airport and Al Ghubaiba Bus Station when the metro is not in operation.
Facilities At Dubai Airport
DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go are some of the options that are available at Dubai International Airport. Forgot to carry medicines? Then get from Dubai Airport. Find Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy. There are several great places to relax at Dubai Airport like Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and many executive lounges. There is also a splendid 5 Star hotel at the airport. One can even use facilities like car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges atDubai International Airport.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
Home to the tallest building in the world - the Burj Khalifa, Dubai is a tourist-favourite destination. The city experiences only two types of weather conditions - hot and hotter. Winter is hot, but also pleasant and therefore, the best time to visit Dubai. If you are planning a trip, the months between November and March are recommended. Also, you can plan your trip to coincide with the Dubai Shopping Festival held in January - February every year. The hotter months - between April and October - are hot and humid but also tourist free. Also, But everything in the country, from its public transport, malls and even bus stops are fully air-conditioned.
Kathmandu to Dubai Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Aug₹18951
- Kathmandu to Dubai by Oman Air Airline from INR 18951
- 28 Aug₹11073
- Kathmandu to Dubai by flydubai Airline from INR 11073
- 29 Aug₹11073
- Kathmandu to Dubai by flydubai Airline from INR 11073
- 30 Augflydubai
- 17 Sep₹11067
- Kathmandu to Dubai by flydubai Airline from INR 11067
Kathmandu Airport Details
Address not available
Dubai Airport Details
Address not available