Kolkata to Bikaner FlightsBook Kolkata to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Bikaner. On flights from CCU - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kolkata and Bikaner in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Bikaner is 1628 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kolkata and Bikaner?The cabin baggage limit on Kolkata to Bikaner flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kolkata to Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Kolkata to Bikaner route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kolkata to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Kolkata to Bikaner route. The prices of these flights vary from Kolkata to Bikaner. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kolkata to Bikaner?Book tickets from Kolkata to Bikaner via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Bikaner flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Bikaner flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Bikaner flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kolkata to Bikaner flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kolkata?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kolkata to Bikaner flight?To change the travelling date for Kolkata to Bikaner flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
There are several economical ways to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like boarding a bus from the following options like AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), VS1, and V1. One can even hire a yellow taxi for travelling to Kolkata Airport or opt for services from Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru. These cab providers will take you to the airport in a hassle free way.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example it has 27 conveyor belts, 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, and 57 remote parking bays. Wireless Internet is also available at Kolkata Airport if you pay a charge. For items you want to leave behind it can be kept up to 30 days at the airport. Operating 24*7 book a space at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information regarding this contact left luggage team:+91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is an alluring and quite a prominent destination located at the banks of Hooghly River. This capital of West Bengal was once the former capital of British India. Glorifying the eastern coast of India, the city witnesses a typical tropical climate. Kolkata exhibits three major seasons just like other states of India. They are Winters, Summers and Monsoon. If you are willing to plan a trip, the best time to visit Kolkata would start from October and end in March. The weather during these months is beautiful, little cold and breezy which sets the right mood for exploring the place. Also, if you are fascinated by the grand event of Durga Puja, October is the right month to make a visit.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
With a population of 2.3 million people, Bikaner is one of the fastest growing cities in Rajasthan. The city is known for its palaces and ruins of past civilizations which landmark the city very beautifully. Some of them include Lalhgarh Palace, Junagarh Palace and Laxmi Niwas Palace. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the end of the year from October to March when the scorching heat from the summers settle and the temperatures are perfect for touring. While the temperatures in summer can reach up to 46 degree Celsius, the winters can make it plummet down to -2 degree Celsius.
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA