Mumbai to Kathmandu FlightsBook Mumbai to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹16364. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Kathmandu. On flights from BOM - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Mumbai to Kathmandu flight leave from Mumbai airport?The first flight from Mumbai departs at 08:10 from Mumbai Airport and reaches Kathmandu Airport at 11:15.
- At what time does the last Mumbai to Kathmandu flight depart from Mumbai airport?The last Mumbai to Kathmandu flight departs at 17:10 from Mumbai Airport and reaches Kathmandu Airport at 20:15.
- On a direct flight from Mumbai to Kathmandu, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Mumbai to Kathmandu, the aerial distance covered is 1597 km. There are a total number of 3 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Mumbai to Kathmandu flight?The journey time for a Mumbai to Kathmandu flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 30 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Mumbai and Kathmandu.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Mumbai to Kathmandu flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Mumbai to Kathmandu everyday?There are 3 flights that fly from Mumbai to Kathmandu everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Mumbai to Kathmandu in the next 30 days?₹16364 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Mumbai to Kathmandu in the next 30 days. Book from 3 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Mumbai to Kathmandu weekly?There are 3 flights that fly from Mumbai to Kathmandu weekly. Reach Kathmandu easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹16364.
- What is cheapest fare to Kathmandu from Mumbai today?The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Kathmandu is ₹16364. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Kathmandu right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Mumbai to Kathmandu, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Mumbai to Kathmandu flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Mumbai to Kathmandu flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Kathmandu flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Kathmandu.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Kathmandu flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Kathmandu flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Mumbai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Mumbai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Mumbai to Kathmandu flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Mumbai to Kathmandu flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Mumbai to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is famous for being one of the busiest airports in the country. A large number of international and domestic flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. A wide network of public transport connects this airport from all the other parts of the city. Mumbai city centre, which is 12 km from the airport can be reached in approximately 40 minutes. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available for the commute. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle(East) and for international terminal is Andheri (East). Bus number 312 connects domestic terminal from Vile Parle and bus number 321 and 308 connects to Andheri with the international airport.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located at a distance of 12 km from the city centre, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is among the best airports in the country. Recently, it has been ranked number 1 globally in terms of airport service quality. Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange are some of the facilities provided at this airport. For those travelling with kids, child care rooms and baby strollers are available at both the terminals. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. A fully-equipped business centre help passengers to work on the go.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is the capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the wealthiest city in the country and has the maximum number of millionaires and billionaires. Also, it is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. As, it is situated besides Arabian Sea, the city witnesses high humidity levels during summers. Temperature between the months of March and May goes upto 40 degree celsius. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is from November to February. At this time of the year, the weather is pleasant and best for outdoor fun. Whether you wish to indulge in beach hoping or go for a historic walk, this is the best time of the year.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport sees a huge footfall of passengers each year, around 3 million travellers. It is situated around 9 km from the city center and connect all major cities. It started its operations in 1995 and is recognised as the sole prime international airport of India. If a passenger wishes to travel to and fro from the airport, there are various options that he or she can opt for. The easiest way to commute is via a local taxi. Another great option is a prepaid cab. There is also a local bus that operated everyday from outside the airport gate. There are no trains available for any sort of connectivity. Other than these commuting options, there are shuttle services that can be used. These are provided by many local hotels.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport with its well-built structure and facilities, endows flyers with an ultimate experience. The airport has an Executive lounge situated at the international terminal. For using this facility one needs to either have a single visit pass or lounge membership or pay-per-use system. Passengers are provided with two currency exchange counters at both the terminals. If a flyer needs to shop, he/she can pick stuff like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. at the various shops dotted across the airport. They can also head to limited duty-free shopping at the international terminal. This airport also has the facility of luggage wrapping to keep your stuff safe during the transition. Other provisions for passengers include include post office, luggage trolleys, mobile charging points, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Nepal, as a country has always been a prime destination for tourists and there are numerous places to visit but the journey is not complete without exploring Kathmandu, the capital city. The history of this place goes back in time. Now the modern city has all those old stories to tell and attracts tourists all year round. If you are planning to witness the Himalayas in its grandiose, go visit this place. The best time to visit Kathmandu is when the flock of tourists is low and the weather is mildly cold with a little chill left in the air!
Mumbai to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Oct₹16364
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 16364
- 21 Oct₹19894
Royal Nepal Airlines
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Royal Nepal Airlines Airline from INR 19894
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct₹17926
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 17926
- 24 Oct
- 26 Oct₹14503
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 14503
- 28 Oct
- 29 Oct₹12767
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 12767
- 30 Oct₹12773
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 12773
- 31 Oct₹13663
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 13663
- 01 Nov
- 02 Nov₹13106
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by IndiGo Airline from INR 13106
- 03 Nov₹20621
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by IndiGo Airline from INR 20621
- 04 Nov₹13588
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 13588
- 05 Nov₹11632
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by IndiGo Airline from INR 11632
- 06 Nov₹12217
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by IndiGo Airline from INR 12217
- 07 Nov₹13193
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by IndiGo Airline from INR 13193
- 08 Nov₹12613
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 12613
- 09 Nov₹13453
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 13453
- 10 Nov
- 11 Nov₹11274
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 11274
- 12 Nov₹11773
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 11773
- 13 Nov
- 14 Nov₹10707
Royal Nepal Airlines
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Royal Nepal Airlines Airline from INR 10707
- 15 Nov₹10434
- Mumbai to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 10434
- 16 NovJet Airways
- 17 NovJet Airways
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 22 Nov
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA