Mumbai to Singapore FlightsBook Mumbai to Singapore flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7234. Approximately 31 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Singapore. On flights from BOM - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai to Singapore Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||31|
|Aerial Distance||3910 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||All Nippon, Jet Airways, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, Air New Zealand, Air Seychelles, Qantas, Vietnam Airlines, Etihad Airways, Air Pacific, Garuda Indonesia, EVA Airways, Royal Brunei Airlines, Air India, Virgin Atlantic|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||₹8303|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹7618|
|Minimum Flight Duration||05 Hours & 25 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Mumbai||Virgin Atlantic 8194, Departs at 02:00|
|First Flight Arrives at Singapore||Virgin Atlantic 8194, Arrives at 10:10|
|Last Flight Departs from Mumbai||EVA Airways 3706, Departs at 23:00|
|Last Flight Arrives at Singapore||EVA Airways 3706, Arrives at 07:10|
Mumbai Singapore Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Mumbai for Singapore?The earliest flight for Singapore departs at 02:00 from Mumbai and reaches Singapore at 10:10.
- To reach Singapore late at night, when does the last flight from Mumbai departs?To reach Singapore late at night, the last flight from Mumbai departs at 23:00 and arrives Singapore airport at 07:10. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Mumbai to Singapore by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mumbai to Singapore is approximately 3910 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mumbai Airport to Singapore Airport is about 31 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Mumbai to Singapore in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Mumbai to Singapore by airways, the average journey duration will be 05 Hours & 25 Minutes and will cost around ₹7234.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mumbai to Singapore.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Singapore from Mumbai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mumbai to Singapore, there are 31 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Singapore easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Mumbai to Singapore route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹7234 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Mumbai to Singapore. There are 31 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Mumbai to Singapore route.
- For reaching Singapore from Mumbai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Mumbai to Singapore, there are 31 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Mumbai to Singapore route is ₹7234.
- To travel from Mumbai to Singapore, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Mumbai to Singapore ends here. ₹7234 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Mumbai to Singapore?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mumbai to Singapore with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mumbai to Singapore flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Singapore flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mumbai to Singapore flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mumbai to Singapore flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mumbai to Singapore)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mumbai to Singapore flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Mumbai to Singapore Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Singapore Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Singapore Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Located in Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is among the largest aviation hubs of the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe and is the second busiest airport in India. The two terminals at the CSI Airport are located at two different locations, named as Santacruz and Andheri. Availability of AC buses between the terminals throughout the day makes the inter-terminal transfers easier. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Mumbai airport convenient and hassle-free. Pre-paid taxis and radio cabs are also available at both the terminals. Vile Parle(East) and Andheri (East) are the nearest railway stations from domestic and international terminals respectively.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Mumbai airport named as Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is among the most important airports of the country. The airport offers a number of premium facilities to its passengers. From fully equipped business centres to the state-of-the-art spa, you will find everything within the premises of this airport. If you are at Terminal 1 departure, you can shop at some of the famous brands like FabIndia, Parcos, Mufti, Swarovski and the Body Shop. Brands like Eternal Gandhi, Kimaya, Mahi, Masala Twist and Zodiac are available at Terminal 2 International Departures. Other than shopping opportunities, the airport provides are Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
From grand colonial era structures to skyscrapers, from unique bazaars to glittering malls, from ancient caves to palm-fringed coastline, Mumbai has everything to lure tourists. Located right on the waterfront, The Gateway of India is the most iconic tourist spot in Mumbai. Other than this, other famous attractions of this city include Gateway of India, Chowpatty, Marine Drive and Elephanta Caves. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is in the months of November, December, January and February. During these months, the weather is cool, breezy and ideal for sightseeing. Summers are hot with high humidity levels while monsoons bring lot of rains and a relief from scorching summers.
Top Routes from Mumbai
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
Singapore Airport, also called Changi International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a taxi (which runs on a meter), opt for the super-speed MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train, or travel by the Airport Shuttle (a multi-seater van). Taking the train or the Airport Shuttle will be cheaper than taking a taxi. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the MRT train, then you can board the eastbound train at Tanah Merah station. Taxis are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. Whether you choose to travel by train, taxi or the Airport Shuttle, make a note to buy the EZ-Link card, as it discounts all your rides to and from anywhere in the city.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
One of the best airports of the world, Singapore’s Changi Airport is, unsurprisingly, also the best when it comes to servicing its passengers. From watching a free movie at its many theatres, to taking a stroll at the Sunflower Garden, the Cactus Garden and the Butterfly Garden – there are so many things to do, see and eat before catching the next flight. There’s unlimited free Wi-Fi, ATMs, Lounges, free sessions on Massage Chairs, Spa and Salons and also Currency Exchange, Service Desks, Baby Care Facilities as well as Duty Free Shopping Areas. You can fill up on food at one of the many restaurants. You can also take a nap or just relax by booking a room at one of the transit hotels. Raffles Medical Group offers emergency medical care to those in need.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Singapore serves as an ideal holiday destination for all irrespective of age differences and interests. Every year thousands of tourists from across the world visit this island country to witness it natural beauty and get an insight into its cultural heritage. Those planning a trip to this mesmerising island nation, can plan to visit during the winter months that start from December till April. Temperature during this time`of the year hovers between 24 and 30 degree Celsius and is the best time to visit Singapore. A number of festivals are also celebrated during this time duration
Top Routes to Singapore
Mumbai to Singapore Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Jan₹12095
Thai Lion Air
- Mumbai to Singapore by Thai Lion Air Airline from INR 12095
- 26 Jan₹10129
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 10129
- 27 Jan₹10129
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 10129
- 29 Jan₹9316
Thai Lion Air
- Mumbai to Singapore by Thai Lion Air Airline from INR 9316
- 30 Jan₹8966
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 8966
- 01 Feb₹9054
- Mumbai to Singapore by Airline from INR 9054
- 02 Feb₹9228
- Mumbai to Singapore by Airline from INR 9228
- 03 Feb₹9176
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 9176
- 04 Feb₹8819
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 8819
- 05 Feb₹9241
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 9241
- 06 Feb₹12349
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 12349
- 08 Feb₹10636
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 10636
- 09 Feb₹14292
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 14292
- 10 Feb₹15756
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 15756
- 11 Feb₹10931
- Mumbai to Singapore by Airline from INR 10931
- 12 Feb₹12637
- Mumbai to Singapore by Malindo Air Airline from INR 12637
- 13 Feb₹8309
- Mumbai to Singapore by Airline from INR 8309
- 14 Feb₹10228
- Mumbai to Singapore by Airline from INR 10228
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 19 Feb₹10303
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 10303
- 20 Feb₹8915
- Mumbai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 8915
- 22 Feb₹9789
- Mumbai to Singapore by Airline from INR 9789
- 23 Feb₹8844
- Mumbai to Singapore by Airline from INR 8844
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Top Routes To Singapore
Top Routes From Mumbai
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan