New Delhi to Kathmandu FlightsBook New Delhi to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3704. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between New Delhi and Kathmandu. On flights from DEL - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
New Delhi to Kathmandu Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||10|
|Aerial Distance||800 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Jet Airways, Royal Nepal Airlines, Air India, Druk Air, Bellview Airlines, IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||Jet Airways 9W268, ₹3704|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||Jet Airways 9W268, ₹3704|
|Minimum Flight Duration||01 Hours & 30 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from New Delhi||Air India 213, Departs at 07:40|
|First Flight Arrives at Kathmandu||Air India 213, Arrives at 09:30|
|Last Flight Departs from New Delhi||Jet Airways 264, Departs at 21:40|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kathmandu||Jet Airways 264, Arrives at 23:30|
New Delhi Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu?The first flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu departs at 07:40 and arrives Kathmandu at 09:30.
- When is the last flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu?The last flight from New Delhi’s departs at 21:40 and arrives Kathmandu at 23:30.
- What will be the aerial distance between New Delhi and Kathmandu in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from New Delhi to Kathmandu is 800 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct New Delhi to Kathmandu flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct New Delhi to Kathmandu flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 30 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹3704. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between New Delhi and Kathmandu?The cabin baggage limit on New Delhi to Kathmandu flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a New Delhi to Kathmandu flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.6 airlines offers the lowest fare for a New Delhi to Kathmandu flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from New Delhi to Kathmandu. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from New Delhi to Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on New Delhi to Kathmandu route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹3704 would be the lowest airfare for a New Delhi to Kathmandu flight, in the next 30 days. There are 10 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from New Delhi to Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on New Delhi to Kathmandu route. The prices of these flights vary from New Delhi to Kathmandu. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from New Delhi to Kathmandu for today?The cheapest fare from New Delhi to Kathmandu for today is ₹3704. The fare usually varies between New Delhi and Kathmandu.
- How to book tickets online from New Delhi to Kathmandu?Book tickets from New Delhi to Kathmandu via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Kathmandu flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Kathmandu flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for New Delhi to Kathmandu flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for New Delhi to Kathmandu flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from New Delhi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from New Delhi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for New Delhi to Kathmandu flight?To change the travelling date for New Delhi to Kathmandu flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest New Delhi to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|New Delhi - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* New Delhi to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
The three best ways to reach Delhi airport from the city are cabs, DTC buses, and airport express metro. Depending upon the budget, one can choose from the desired transportation. But if you want to travel by a DTC bus then board one from ISBT Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first bus to leave is around 12:04 am and the last bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. The other option is from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar which has a bus around 8:15 am and the last bus to leave is at 6:29 pm. Also, Delhi Metro is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. From New Delhi take the first metro at 4:45 am (all days) and remember the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21, take the first metro at 4:45 am (all days) and the last train is at 11:15 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
For medical care, one can visit Medanta at T1D and T3. One can even find ATMs of banks such as Allahabad, Canara, Kotak Mahindra, Citibank, IndusInd, Punjab National Bank, and Yes Bank at T3, T1D, T1 (both domestic and international). For foreign currency exchange, one can find Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international), Central Bank of India at T3 (international). Also, the lost items are kept for 3 months at the airport. There are other services available at one of the best airports in India such as Wi-Fi, fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges.
Best Time to Visit Delhi
The capital city of Delhi has much to see and indulge in throughout the year. The Best Time to Visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. During this time of the year, thousands of tourists visit this city from across the globe. The temperature remains between 20 to 25 degree celsius, which is ideal for sightseeing and enjoying strolls in the age-old markets. Winters in the city are really cold when the temperatures drop down to as low as 5 degree celsius. If you wish to witness Delhi rains, visit during the months of July to mid-September. The temperature during monsoon varies from 30 to 35 degree celsius.
Top Routes from New Delhi
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Located around 6 km from the city centre, Tribhuvan International Airport is situated in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu. Starting its operations in 1995, this airport is recognised as the only prime international airport of India. Travellers can commute to and from the airport very conveniently with various options in offer. You can take a local taxi to reach the airport from the city or vice versa. You can also opt for a prepaid cab to cover the stretch. If you have less luggage, opt for a ride in a local bus from outside the airport gate. If none of these suit your travel, call your hotel and ask for a shuttle ride. Many hotels in Kathmandu provide such services.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Kathmandu airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has an Executive Travel Club lounges available at the international terminal. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the limited duty free shopping situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. For your convenience, the airport has two currency exchange counters available at both terminals. The airport also has luggage wrapping service for your bags . Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Even though Nepal has many jewels in its crown, the main attraction is Kathmandu, its capital city.Bestowed with high rise buildings, ancient temples and monasteries, the city ensures a bundle of great memories which can be cherished for life. With breathtaking sights of the Himalayas and world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, Kathmandu is a gem when it comes to backpacking. Go visit this place in spring season as this is the best time to visit Kathmandu for witnessing the snow clad peaks of Himalayas glistening in the sunshine.
Top Routes to Kathmandu
New Delhi to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Jan₹3756
- New Delhi to Kathmandu by IndiGo Airline from INR 3756
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan
- 28 Jan
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb
- 03 Feb
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Top Routes To Kathmandu
Top Routes From New Delhi
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan