Kathmandu to New Delhi FlightsBook Kathmandu to New Delhi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5625. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and New Delhi. Save upto ₹1500 on KTM - DEL flight booking via ixigo. You can book return New Delhi Kathmandu flight tickets.
Kathmandu to New Delhi Daily Price Trend
- Kathmandu to New Delhi by flydubai Airline from INR 47144
- Kathmandu to New Delhi by flydubai Airline from INR 52678
- Kathmandu to New Delhi by flydubai Airline from INR 34908
- Lowest Fare07
- Lowest Fare08
- Lowest Fare09
- Lowest Fare10
- Lowest Fare11
- Lowest Fare12
- Lowest Fare14
- Lowest Fare15
- Kathmandu to New Delhi by Vistara Airline from INR 9108
- Lowest Fare17
- Lowest Fare19
- Lowest Fare20
- Lowest Fare25
- There are a number of flights that operate between Kathmandu and New Delhi. Some of the prominent airlines that operate between the two capitals are Air India, Indigo and Vistara. To avail the best offers on flight tickets on this route, do visit ixigo.com and explore the amazing offers.
- To book cheap flights for your trip it is always advisable to book tickets well in advance to save fares by a huge amount otherwise late booking can lead you to pay almost three to four times the base fare which you would have otherwise given had you booked in advance.
- To find the lowest fare it is recommended to check prices regularly and be updated on various sales and offers. Before finalising your ticket check all the deals and discounts at ixigo and know the best available deal for you. Also compare the airfares of all the airlines between the two destinations before finally booking the ticket.
- Visit www.ixigo.com/flight-status
- Pick the airline from the drop bar
- Type the flight code and enter the date of travel
- Click on the search button and all the information of your Kathmandu to New Delhi flight will be visible to you.
- The total distance between Kathmandu to New Delhi is nearly 1963.5 km.
- The flying time between Mumbai and Dubai is 2hours and 50 minutes.
- Multiple airlines run between Kathmandu and New Delhi. Some of the prominent names include Air India, Royal Nepal Airlines, IndiGo.
- Kathmandu & New Delhi flights have diverse timings and they differ from airline to airline. The earliest flight leaves at Royal Nepal Corp 205 , departs at 08:00 and the last flight of the day is scheduled for IndiGo 32 , departs at 15:00.
- All passengers must carry their passport with a valid visa (unless you are applying for a visa-on-arrival)
- It is essential that you carry a copy of your ticket along with you. The copy can be a digital one as well.
- Passport and Visa are required for travelling to Kathmandu and are checked by the airport security staff as well as the immigration staff.
- It’s fairly easy to reach Kathmandu airport since it is only 5 Km away from the central part of the capital.
- One can easily get an auto or a cab to reach the airport at one’s convenience.
- The airport code of Kathmandu is KTM.
- New Delhi airport is better known as Indira Gandhi International airport.
- Located approximately 20 KM form the central part of the capital.
- It is the 12th busiest airport in the world and 6th busiest airport in Asia.
- It caters to millions of passengers across the year.
- Transportation and connectivity to IGI airport.
- There is a dedicated metro service for the igi airport, passengers can use this service to reach the airport from New Delhi railway station, Dhaula Kuan metro station and other stoppages on the metro line. Passengers can also avail check in facility at the New Delhi metro station.
- Cabs are another easiest mode to reach the airport but it is advisable to check the traffic in your route before taking the cab to the airport otherwise you can be stuck for long hours in Delhi traffic.
- Sightseeing is one of the best ways to spend your time in Delhi. A host of places like Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Lotus temple and etc. can be visited.
- Shopping and lunch at the busy Chandni Chowk market is also one of the favourites of tourists visiting the city.
- Besides Science museum, Art gallery, Rail museum are other favourite locations if you are being accompanied by childrens.
Qutub Minar:- Standing 240 feet tall, this tower was established in the year 1192, by the very first ruler of Delhi – Qutb-ud-din Aibak. This minaret is named after its creator.
Lotus Temple:- The universal symbol of peace, a lotus flower, gives the temple not only its name but shape as well.
Kathmandu New Delhi Flights - FAQs
Q. When does the first flight from Kathmandu departs for New Delhi?
A. The first flight from Kathmandu to New Delhi is at 08:00. The flight arrives at the destination at 09:40. Book Now
Q. When is the last flight from Kathmandu to New Delhi?
A. There are flights that provide late hour services on the Kathmandu - New Delhi route. The last flight leaves at 15:00 and arrives in New Delhi at 16:40. Book flights
Q. To travel from Kathmandu to New Delhi through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?
A. The aerial distance between Kathmandu and New Delhi is 800 km. There are about 4 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis. Check here to book now
Q. What is the total time taken by a Kathmandu to New Delhi flight under normal circumstances?
A. The total time taken for a Kathmandu to New Delhi air journey is 01 Hours & 25 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Kathmandu and New Delhi. Book Now
Q. On a Kathmandu New Delhi flight, what is the hand baggage limit?
A. On a Kathmandu New Delhi flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation. Click here to book now
Q. For travelling to New Delhi, how many flights fly to this destination from Kathmandu everyday?
A. To reach New Delhi, there are 4 flights that fly to this destination from Kathmandu everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
Q. For a flight from Kathmandu to New Delhi, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?
A. For booking a flight from Kathmandu to New Delhi in the next 30 days, ₹5625 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 4 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
Q. For travelling to New Delhi, which airlines fly to this destination from Kathmandu?
A. To reach New Delhi, there are 3 airlines that have flights to this destination from Kathmandu. Kathmandu to New Delhi route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
Q. For travelling to New Delhi, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kathmandu?
A. To reach New Delhi, there are 4 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kathmandu. The price ranges from Kathmandu to New Delhi. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
Q. What is the cheapest fare from Kathmandu to New Delhi today?
A. The cheapest fare from Kathmandu to New Delhi for today is ₹5625. New Delhi is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
Q. How to book ticket from Kathmandu to New Delhi through internet? Please help!
A. Login to www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kathmandu to New Delhi. Happy travels!
Q. Is ixigo different from online travel agents?
A. ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
Q. Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu New Delhi flight?
A. The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu New Delhi flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to New Delhi airport do check with the airline.
Q. Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu New Delhi flight?
A. For Kathmandu New Delhi flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
Q. What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kathmandu?
A. If you are flying from Kathmandu, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
Q. Is it possible to change travel dates after booking a Kathmandu New Delhi flight?
A. Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kathmandu to New Delhi flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.