New Delhi to Kathmandu FlightsBook New Delhi to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4523. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between New Delhi and Kathmandu. Save upto ₹1500 on DEL - KTM flight booking via ixigo. You can book return Kathmandu New Delhi flight tickets.
New Delhi to Kathmandu Daily Price Trend
- New Delhi to Kathmandu by Air Arabia Airline from INR 53690
- Lowest Fare07
- Lowest Fare10
- Lowest Fare25
- To book the cheapest New Delhi to Kathmandu ticket, it is best to buy the tickets a few months in advance.
- Additionally, keep a check on the airline sales, and promotional offers as those can get you a good price for your New Delhi to Kathmandu air ticket.
- ixigo always has exciting offers and discounts on flight bookings! On booking a flight, customers get ixigo money that can be used for other bookings. Terms and conditions apply.
- Before finalising on the booking, compare the New Delhi Kathmandu flight price offered by different airlines on ixigo.
- Log on to www.ixigo.com/flight-status
- Pick the airline you have booked
- Enter the flight code and date of travel
- Hit the search button to get all the updated information on your New Delhi Kathmandu flight
- The distance from New Delhi to Kathmandu is 1124 km.
- The flight time between the two destinations is 1 hour 40 minutes.
- New Delhi Kathmandu flight ticket prices are different for each airline.
- The flight count for New Delhi to Kathmandu flights is 4
- A valid passport is a must when travelling outside India. Additionally, it is also a good idea to carry additional ID proof such as driving license, Aadhar card, or any other relevant document.
- It is mandatory to have a ticket copy (in print or digital) of your flight ticket.
- Indian citizens do not require a visa to enter Nepal.
- The international terminal at Delhi is called the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- All the international flights take off from Terminal 3 of the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- DEL is the airport code for Delhi Airport
- Delhi Metro’s orange line goes till Terminal 3 of the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI). From this point, shuttles are available for other terminals.
- Prepaid taxis, cabs, app-based cabs and public buses are easily available here.
- All Delhi terminals are wheelchair accessible
- Kathmandu airport is called Tribhuvan International Airport and is located 6 km away from the city centre.
- Travellers can commute to and from the airport very conveniently with various options such as a local taxi, prepaid cabs and more.
- If you have less luggage, opt for a ride on a local bus from outside the airport gate.
- Travellers can also request their hotels and request for a shuttle ride.
- The airport code for Kathmandu Airport is KTM.
- Visit Kathmandu’s old town
- Take the Everest mountain flight to enjoy a view of the world’s largest peak
- Go shopping at Indira Chowk
- Experience adventure rides such as bungee jumping or the hot air balloon
New Delhi Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
Q. When does the first flight from New Delhi departs for Kathmandu?
A. The first flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu is at 07:25. The flight arrives at the destination at 09:10. Book Now
Q. When is the last flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu?
A. There are flights that provide late hour services on the New Delhi - Kathmandu route. The last flight leaves at 12:25 and arrives in Kathmandu at 14:10. Book flights
Q. To travel from New Delhi to Kathmandu through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?
A. The aerial distance between New Delhi and Kathmandu is 800 km. There are about 4 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis. Check here to book now
Q. What is the total time taken by a New Delhi to Kathmandu flight under normal circumstances?
A. The total time taken for a New Delhi to Kathmandu air journey is 01 Hours & 30 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between New Delhi and Kathmandu. Book Now
Q. On a New Delhi Kathmandu flight, what is the hand baggage limit?
A. On a New Delhi Kathmandu flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation. Click here to book now
Q. For travelling to Kathmandu, how many flights fly to this destination from New Delhi everyday?
A. To reach Kathmandu, there are 4 flights that fly to this destination from New Delhi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
Q. For a flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?
A. For booking a flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu in the next 30 days, ₹4523 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 4 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
Q. For travelling to Kathmandu, which airlines fly to this destination from New Delhi?
A. To reach Kathmandu, there are 3 airlines that have flights to this destination from New Delhi. New Delhi to Kathmandu route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
Q. For travelling to Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from New Delhi?
A. To reach Kathmandu, there are 4 weekly flights that fly to this destination from New Delhi. The price ranges from New Delhi to Kathmandu. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
Q. What is the cheapest fare from New Delhi to Kathmandu today?
A. The cheapest fare from New Delhi to Kathmandu for today is ₹4523. Kathmandu is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
Q. How to book ticket from New Delhi to Kathmandu through internet? Please help!
A. Login to www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu. Happy travels!
Q. Is ixigo different from online travel agents?
A. ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
Q. Please tell the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi Kathmandu flight?
A. The check-in baggage limit for New Delhi Kathmandu flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kathmandu airport do check with the airline.
Q. Is there a hand luggage allowance for New Delhi Kathmandu flight?
A. For New Delhi Kathmandu flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
Q. What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from New Delhi?
A. If you are flying from New Delhi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
Q. Is it possible to change travel dates after booking a New Delhi Kathmandu flight?
A. Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a New Delhi to Kathmandu flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.