Mumbai to Salem FlightsBook Mumbai to Salem flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Salem. On flights from BOM - SXV, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Salem Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Mumbai and Salem in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Mumbai to Salem is 997 km in a direct flight. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Mumbai and Salem?The cabin baggage limit on Mumbai to Salem flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Mumbai to Salem, how many flights fly on this route everyday?3 flights fly on Mumbai to Salem route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Mumbai to Salem, how many weekly flights fly on this route?3 weekly flights fly on Mumbai to Salem route. The prices of these flights vary from Mumbai to Salem. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Mumbai to Salem?Book tickets from Mumbai to Salem via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Salem flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Salem flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Salem flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Mumbai to Salem flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Mumbai to Salem flight?To change the travelling date for Mumbai to Salem flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to a large number of domestic and international flights on a daily basis. The two terminals of the airport are located at separate locations in Santacruz and Andheri, respectively. Commuting from one terminal to another can easily be done via AC buses and taxis. Earlier known as Sahar International Airport, Mumbai airport is located at a distance of just 12 km from the main city. Public transport is easily available from every corner of the city to commute to the airport. Vile Parle(East) is the nearest railway station to the domestic terminal. Bus number 312 connects the railway station with the terminal. Similarly, Andheri (East) is the closest railway station to reach the international terminal and buses numbered 321 and 308 provides the connectivity.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, one of the busiest airports of the country, handles approximately 900 flights per day. The airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel time to its passengers. High-speed Wi-Fi, business lounges, children’s care rooms, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. For the convenience of commuters, there are many foreign exchange counters available at both the terminals. Also, there are a number of national and International banks and ATMs to ensure that passengers have easy access to money at all times. Those travelling with children can make use of facilities like play zone, children’s care rooms and baby strollers. To get assistance on airlines, Wi-Fi access, usage of e-ticketing kiosk and any other issues, commuters can visit the 24*7 information desks available at both the terminals.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
India’s largest city, Mumbai serves as gateway for tourists planning to visit India. The city is known for its art, culture, music, dance, theatre and most importantly Bollywood. Though tourists visit this city throughout the year, but the best time to visit Mumbai is during winters. Temperature from the months of November to February doesn’t go above 10 degree celsius. This time of the year is perfect for outdoor activities, sightseeing and much more. February is the time when the entire city cheers up with a number of festivals and events. Humidity levels are high during the months of March to May.
Best Time To Visit Salem
Surrounded by mountains and alluring landscapes on all sides, Salem is a tourist’s dream. It is also the fifth largest city in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. The city receives tourists all year round because of its moderate climate but the Best Time To Visit Salem would be from the months of October to February. One may even experience light rain and snowfall on some days during this time.The highest temperature during the summers is around 38 degree Celsius while in winters, it doesn’t drop below 18 degree Celsius. The end of summers-August is the most popular time for tourist visits.
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Salem Airport Details
Address not available