IRCTC Train Enquiry
|How can I check my train ticket in IRCTC?||To enquire about your train ticket, simply enter your PNR by visiting the IRCTC website.|
|What is the train enquiry number?||The train enquiry number is 139|
|Can I do train enquiry on mobile app?||Yes, you can by downloading ixigo trains app on your mobile.|
|How to do train enquiry for seat availability?||Simply download ixigo trains app to check seat availability|
|How to do train enquiry for running status?||Download ixigo IRCTC trains app for running status and other train enquiry features.|
- IRCTC train enquiry provides a wealth of information on the various policies concerning the administration of the Indian Railways.
- While general IRCTC train enquiry information is largely accessible to most people, one needs to create a User ID and Password for making Indian railway reservation.
- Some of the topics covered by IRCTC train enquiry include PNR Prediction, live running status of trains, availability of berths on IRTC, changes in reservation status, train schedule information, irctc seat availability with fare and timings.
IRCTC Special Trains List
- 02454 Train - New Delhi - Ranchi
- 02453 Train - Ranchi - New Delhi
- 02414 Train - New Delhi - Madgaon
- 02413 Train - Madgaon - New Delhi
- 02438 Train - New Delhi - Secunderabad
- 02437 Train - Secunderabad - New Delhi
- 02432 Train - New Delhi - Thiruvananthapuram
- 02431 Train - Thiruvananthapuram - New Delhi
- 02501 Train - Agartala - New Delhi
- 02502 Train - New Delhi - Agartala
Traditional Method of Obtaining Train Enquiry
IRCTC Train Enquiry FAQ
Q. Which number do I call to enquire about my train?
Q. What is the method to book tatkal ticket fast?
Q. On irctc, how can I check my train?
Q. If I want to check my railway ticket online, how do I do it?
Q. Where can I check my train platform number?
Q. How do I enquire about my train from my mobile?