Kolkata to Bangkok FlightsBook Kolkata to Bangkok flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4650. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Bangkok. Save upto ₹1500 on CCU - BKK flight booking via ixigo. You can book return Bangkok Kolkata flight tickets.
Kolkata to Bangkok Daily Price Trend
- Kolkata to Bangkok by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4674
- Kolkata to Bangkok by SpiceJet Airline from INR 9450
- Kolkata to Bangkok by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5561
- Looking for cheap flight tickets for your Kolkata to Bangkok trip? It is best to make the reservations well-in-advance. Ideally, book the tickets as soon as you have your confirmed dates.
- The most recommended way to start finding cheap tickets is by checking the prices regularly, setting fare alerts, and staying updated on various sales and offers.
- ixigo always has exciting deals on flight bookings. Check all it’s deals and discount offers before finalizing your ticket.
- Before booking the final tickets, login to ixigo and compare the airfare of all the airlines flying from Kolkata to Bangkok.
- Visit www.ixigo.com/flight-status
- Select the airline from the drop-down
- Enter the flight code along with the date of travel
- Click on the search button and all the information of your Kolkata to Bangkok flight will be visible to you.
- The total distance between Kolkata and Bangkok is nearly 1611 km.
- The shortest flying time between Kolkata and Bangkok is 2 hours and 25 minutes.
- Multiple airlines run between Kolkata and Bangkok. Some of the prominent names include Thai Airways, IndiGo, Thai Smile, SpiceJet, All Nippon, Air India.
- Kolkata to Bangkok flights have diverse timings and they differ from airline to airline. The earliest flight leaves at 00:05 and the last flight of the day is scheduled for 20:05.
- All passengers must carry their passport with a valid visa (unless you are applying for a visa-on-arrival)
- It is essential that you carry a copy of your ticket along with you. The copy can be a digital one as well.
- Passport and Visa are required for traveling to Bangkok and are checked by the airport security staff as well as the immigration staff.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is the main airport in Kolkata.
- Locally known as Dum Dum Airport
- Kolkata Airport has an integrated terminal T2, used for both domestic and international flights.
- It has 2 runways, the primary one is mainly used with a capacity of 35 flights per hour, whereas the secondary one is used as a taxiway having a capacity of 15 flights per hour.
- Easy To reach Kolkata Airport’s Terminal 2 via bus, taxi, train, metro, and cab.
- CCU is the code for Kolkata airport.
- Bangkok has two airports – Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) and Don Muang Airport (DMK)
- Bangkok Airport (Suvarnabhumi International Airport) is Thailand’s biggest airport and is one of the coolest transport hubs in the world.
- When departing from Bangkok, it is essential to reach the airport on time.
- Transport to and from the Bangkok airport is quick and easy either via Airport Link or taxi.
- The Airport Rail Link is a smart alternative to the airport’s express buses or taxis. The two SA Express routes can get you to the airport in 15-18 minutes.
- For maximum convenience and safety during your stay in Thailand, via renting a car.
- With the fast track service at Suvarnabhumi Airport, a designated agent will escort you and your bags from the arrival gate, through the FAST TRACK immigration
- There are 4 other local lines that make stops throughout the airport and are available 24 hours are, Metered Taxi, Airport Express Bus, Airport limousine, Public Bus, and Public Van.
- The Airport has 2 parallel runways and 2 parallel taxiways.
- Bangkok Airport also offers ample services like money exchange & bag deposits.
- One can even use services like Hair Salon, Spa, and massage, medical care(provided by Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital and Bumrungrad International), tour service, Muslim prayer room, luggage wrapping service, books and magazine kiosks, smoking areas, etc, at Bangkok Airport.
- The airport code for Suvarnabhumi Airport is BKK and Don Mueang Airport is DMK.
- Visit Wat Pho to see The Recycling Buddha
- Visit The Grand Palace
- Ride The Sky Train
- Take a Trip around Chatuchak Market
- Take a Boat Trip along the Chao Phraya River
- Enjoy Shopping at Siam Paragon
- Have a Thai Massage
- Explore Bangkok Nightlife
Kolkata Bangkok Flights - FAQs
Q. When is the earliest flight from Kolkata for Bangkok?
A. The earliest flight for Bangkok departs at 00:05 from Kolkata and reaches Bangkok at 04:10. Book Now
Q. To reach Bangkok late at night, when does the last flight from Kolkata departs?
A. To reach Bangkok late at night, the last flight from Kolkata departs at 20:05 and arrives Bangkok airport at 01:10. Many airlines provide services on this route. Book flights
Q. How far is Kolkata to Bangkok by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?
A. Kolkata to Bangkok is approximately 1619 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kolkata Airport to Bangkok Airport is about 8 daily. Check here to book now
Q. What is the average journey duration from Kolkata to Bangkok in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?
A. If travelling from Kolkata to Bangkok by airways, the average journey duration will be 02 Hours & 35 Minutes and will cost around ₹4650. Book Now
Q. What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kolkata to Bangkok.
A. Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries. Click here to book now
Q. For reaching Bangkok from Kolkata, how many flights fly on this route everyday?
A. From Kolkata to Bangkok, there are 8 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bangkok easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. click here to book
Q. To make flight bookings for Kolkata to Bangkok route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?
A. If booking in next 30 days, ₹4650 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Kolkata to Bangkok. There are 8 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Kolkata to Bangkok route.
Q. For reaching Bangkok from Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly on this route?
A. From Kolkata to Bangkok, there are 8 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Kolkata to Bangkok route is ₹4650.
Q. To travel from Kolkata to Bangkok, what is the cheapest fare for today?
A. Your search for the cheapest fares from Kolkata to Bangkok ends here. ₹4650 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
Q. How to book tickets via internet from Kolkata to Bangkok?
A. It is simple! Login to www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kolkata to Bangkok with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
Q. Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?
A. ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
Q. For a Kolkata to Bangkok flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?
A. The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Bangkok flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
Q. How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kolkata Bangkok flights?
A. The allowed hand luggage weight for Kolkata Bangkok flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
Q. What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kolkata?
A. The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
Q. What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kolkata to Bangkok)? Please help!
A. It is possible to change the travel date for a Kolkata to Bangkok flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.