Mumbai to Goa FlightsBook Mumbai to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1667. Approximately 39 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Goa. On flights from BOM - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Goa Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Mumbai departs for Goa?The first flight from Mumbai to Goa is at 00:35. The flight arrives at the destination at 02:00.
- When is the last flight from Mumbai to Goa?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Mumbai - Goa route. The last flight leaves at 22:35 and arrives in Goa at 23:00.
- To travel from Mumbai to Goa through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Mumbai and Goa is 406 km. There are about 39 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Mumbai to Goa flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Mumbai to Goa air journey is 01 Hours & 05 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Mumbai and Goa.
- On a Mumbai to Goa flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Mumbai to Goa flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Goa, how many flights fly to this destination from Mumbai everyday?To reach Goa, there are 39 flights that fly to this destination from Mumbai everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Mumbai to Goa, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Mumbai to Goa in the next 30 days, ₹1667 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 39 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Goa, which airlines fly to this destination from Mumbai?To reach Goa, there are 13 airlines that have flights to this destination from Mumbai. Mumbai to Goa route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Goa, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Mumbai?To reach Goa, there are 39 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Mumbai. The price ranges from Mumbai to Goa. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Mumbai to Goa today?The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Goa for today is ₹1667. Goa is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Mumbai to Goa through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Mumbai to Goa. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Goa flights?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Goa flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Goa airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Goa flights?For Mumbai to Goa flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Mumbai?If you are flying from Mumbai, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Mumbai to Goa flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Mumbai to Goa flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Mumbai to Goa Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Goa Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Goa Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the busiest airport in the state of Maharashtra and in Western India. It is also among the largest International Airports of the country and caters to a large number of passengers everyday. The Mumbai airport, known as Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, is located about 12 km from city centre. To reach the international terminal of the airport, you can get off at the Andheri (East Railway Station) and then take a bus for the remaining distance. If you think local trains will be too crowded, you can travel in BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport) buses, which are the most popular mode of transportation in the city. Taxi services are also available at every nook and corner of the city.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport makes it one of the best airports of the country. The airport is divided into two segments - Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights. Both the terminals are equipped with all modern day facilities and amenities. The availability of some of the best global brands, the airport is an ideal place to spend time shopping. Also, the commuters can relax and unwind at the Heaven on Earth Spa Express, which is located at Terminal 1 Departure and O2 spa located at Terminal 2 Departure. Some other facilities available at the airport are Children’s Care Rooms, special assistance, Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, prayer rooms and currency exchange.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the largest city in the country. Home to India’s most famous film industry, Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi and the largest tropical forest in an urban zone, Mumbai is a truly remarkable city. Thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this city every year. Whether rain or summers, Mumbai is frequented by travellers throughout the year. Those who are interested in sightseeing and outdoor excursions, the best time to visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
How to Travel to Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, otherwise called Dabolim Airport, is one of the busiest airports in India, since Goa is the most tourist-friendly city of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the public bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific stations in Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, one can board the bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. Please note that app-based cabs Ola and Uber do not provide services in Goa.
Facilities At Goa Airport
Goa International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one international and one domestic. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops in the international terminal of the airport, available at both departure and arrival zones.
Best Time To Visit Goa
Home to sandy beaches, gorgeous palm trees, and lush green forests, Goa, the party capital of India is undoubtedly the best place to visit in the country. There are several places to visit in Goa like Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach and Fort Aguada. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Avoid summers in Goa which starts from March to June and the average temperature is 40°C. Goa experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in Goa drops down to 20-22°C during the winter season.
Mumbai to Goa Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Aug
- 20 Aug
- 21 Aug
- 22 Aug
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug₹1564
- Mumbai to Goa by Air India Airline from INR 1564
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug₹2790
- Mumbai to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2790
- 01 Sep₹2932
- Mumbai to Goa by Air India Airline from INR 2932
- 02 Sep₹1735
- Mumbai to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1735
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep₹1437
- Mumbai to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1437
- 07 Sep₹2119
- Mumbai to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2119
- 08 Sep₹1987
- Mumbai to Goa by Air India Airline from INR 1987
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep₹2470
- Mumbai to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2470
- 12 Sep₹2617
- Mumbai to Goa by Air India Airline from INR 2617
- 13 Sep₹2698
- Mumbai to Goa by Go Air Airline from INR 2698
- 14 Sep₹2050
- Mumbai to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2050
- 15 Sep₹1787
- Mumbai to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1787
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org