Bengaluru to Mysore FlightsBook Bengaluru to Mysore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Mysore. On flights from BLR - MYQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Mysore Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bengaluru to Mysore through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bengaluru and Mysore is 126 km. There are about 4 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bengaluru to Mysore flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bengaluru to Mysore flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Mysore, how many flights fly to this destination from Bengaluru everyday?To reach Mysore, there are 4 flights that fly to this destination from Bengaluru everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Mysore, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bengaluru?To reach Mysore, there are 4 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bengaluru. The price ranges from Bengaluru to Mysore. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bengaluru to Mysore through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bengaluru to Mysore. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Mysore flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Mysore flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Mysore airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Mysore flights?For Bengaluru to Mysore flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?If you are flying from Bengaluru, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bengaluru to Mysore flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bengaluru to Mysore flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Bengaluru airport, known as Kempegowda International Airport, is the third busiest airport of the country after Bengaluru and Mumbai. The airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. It is soon going to have a second terminal that will increase the traffic to 65 million passengers annually. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 36 km from the city centre. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are available at every corner of the city to reach the airport. Also, BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) run Volvo buses in every 15 minutes for Bengaluru airport. You can get these buses in almost every corner of the city.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport (BLR) is among the top three busiest airports of the country. The airport facilitates both domestic and international travellers and provide them with all modern facilities. From high-end lounges to famous shopping brands, there is something for everyone. Eateries like Tiffin Center, Hatti Kaapi, KFC, La Tapenade, Maiyas, Bar 380 and Chai Point are available at every corner of the airport. Left Luggage facility provides travellers with a safe storage option if they are going on a short visit through Bengaluru and don’t want to carry their luggage. Lost and found section helps you locate and track a lost item at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
From being the Garden City of the country to the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore has grown tremendously in the last few years. Nearly 40% of the city’s landscape is covered with gardens and 15% with lakes and ponds. Other than this, Bangalore is also known for its active nightlife with more than 800 pubs. The city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The best time to visit Bangalore is from September to February, when the weather is pleasant. The temperature during this time of the year remains between 10 to 15 degree celsius and is considered ideal for sightseeing.
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
The Mysore Airport, popular by the name of Mandakalli airport serves the state of Karnataka. Mysore City Chowk is the central point of the city and is situated 10.5 km from the airport. This stretch can be traversed by a car in 18 minutes. There are moreover other ways to travel to and from the airport. To travel by a bus, you can opt for travelling by the state bus. You can board this bus at the closest bus stand situated at a distance of 2.4 km. Located 12 km from the airport, there is also a railway station. This station connects all major rail heads. In the event that you need a more helpful alternative, select to travel by a pre-paid taxi or rental car service.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport is a well-designed space with various facilities to keep the passengers comfortable. The airport is well equipped to handle 200 flyers in a day. For the convenience of the flyers, some important facilities like luggage trolleys are available. The airport has number of options for refreshments as well. You can spend some time at the snack bar before taking off. If you wish to shop, visit various shops selling essentials and other tidbits. Other facilities at this airport include pharmacy counters, books and magazine stall, baggage services, etc. Wheelchair assistance for the elderly and physically challenged is also available.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
The beautiful city of Mysore is a popular as the city of palaces, gardens and museums. Other than the grand buildings and magnificent palaces, this place is also home to some amazing attractions like Mysore Zoo, Brindavan Gardens, Karanji Lake and Chamundi Hills. It is also the third largest city of Karnataka in terms of its population. Just like any other region of India, this city is dominated is majorly three seasons: summers, monsoon and winters. Although the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October to february. Starting from autumn, the weather is pleasant and perfect for sightseeing. Apart from the weather (max.30°C and min. 15°C), you can also indulge in the festivities like Navratri and Dussehra. You can plan a holiday around this time to have a delightful travel experience.
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available