Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5032. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Bhubaneshwar and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from BBI - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhubaneshwar Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flight leave from Bhubaneshwar airport?The first flight from Bhubaneshwar departs at 23:55 from Bhubaneshwar Airport and reaches Kuala Lumpur Airport at 06:15.
- At what time does the last Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flight depart from Bhubaneshwar airport?The last Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flight departs at 23:55 from Bhubaneshwar Airport and reaches Kuala Lumpur Airport at 06:15.
- On a direct flight from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur, the aerial distance covered is 2561 km. There are a total number of 1 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flight?The journey time for a Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flight on a direct flight is 03 Hours & 50 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Bhubaneshwar and Kuala Lumpur.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur everyday?There are 1 flights that fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days?₹5032 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days. Book from 1 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur weekly?There are 1 flights that fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur weekly. Reach Kuala Lumpur easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹5032.
- What is cheapest fare to Kuala Lumpur from Bhubaneshwar today?The cheapest fare from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur is ₹5032. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Kuala Lumpur right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Kuala Lumpur.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bhubaneshwar?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bhubaneshwar or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Bhubaneshwar - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Bhubaneswar. So, to reach Biju Patnaik International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 6 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Bhubaneswar city.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosk, Car Rentals and much more, Biju Patnaik International Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in India. For medical care and emergencies, a 24*7 service is available at Apollo Hospital, which is housed within the airport. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the international terminal of the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
The capital and the largest city of Odisha, Bhubaneswar is most famous as the “Temple City of India”. The city is home to more than 500 temples, a beautiful lake, museums and a number of shopping places. It is well-known for its antique work of cane furniture, Ikat sarees, Bidri-ware and Pipli. Along with the cities of Puri and Konark, its comes under the famous Golden Triangle. Aso, the city is hometown of the world famous Odissi dance form. Though the city receives huge influx of tourists throughout the year, but the best time to visit Bhubaneswar us during the months of December to March.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
There are many ways to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City like taking the KLIA Express train by boarding from KL Sentral Station. It is the fastest way to the airport as it takes only 28-30 minutes. Trains towards the airport leave this station every 15 minutes. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle Bus for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more convenient than the others, but also costlier. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, you can board the bus from KL Sentral Bus Station. Make sure you check the timings of the bus, as they are not very frequent and you could risk missing your flight.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
One of the busiest airports of the world, Kuala Lumpur International Airport is, unsurprisingly, one of the best when it comes to servicing its passengers. There are so many things to do, see and eat before catching the next flight. There’s unlimited free Wi-Fi, ATMs, Lounges, Spa and Salons and also Currency Exchange, Service Desks, Baby Care Facilities as well as Duty Free Shopping Areas. You can fill up on food at one of the many restaurants. You can also take a nap or just relax by booking a room at one of the transit hotels. Menara Medical Group offers emergency medical care 24*7. If you have a long stopover here, you can book a room at one of the transit hotels located in every terminal for a good rest. You can also watch a free movie at the theatre located in KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
The beautiful capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is the largest city with a population of around 1.8 million. This marvelous city was established by Chinese tin miners in 1857. The name Kuala Lumpur means ‘muddy confluence’. The city is placed at the convergence of Gombak River and Klang River which provides an amazing view from all angles. Best time to visit Kuala Lumpur to soak in its beauty and culture would be all throughout the year. The city witnesses both dry months and a weather which is hot and humid with rain. The temperature observed in this season goes as high as 33 degree Celsius and as low as 21 degree Celsius.
Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Oct₹10766
- Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 10766
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct₹9057
- Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 9057
- 28 Oct
- 01 Nov₹21356
- Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur by Air India Airline from INR 21356
- 02 Nov
- 03 Nov₹8946
- Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 8946
- 05 Nov
- 14 Nov₹5715
- Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 5715
- 15 Nov₹8647
- Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 8647
- 17 Nov₹9541
- Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 9541
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA