Coimbatore to Phuket FlightsBook Coimbatore to Phuket flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Coimbatore and Phuket. On flights from CJB - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Coimbatore Phuket Flights - FAQs
- How far is Coimbatore to Phuket by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Coimbatore to Phuket is approximately 2374 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Coimbatore Airport to Phuket Airport is about 7 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Coimbatore to Phuket.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Phuket from Coimbatore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Coimbatore to Phuket, there are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Phuket easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Coimbatore to Phuket?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Coimbatore to Phuket with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Coimbatore to Phuket flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Coimbatore to Phuket flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Coimbatore to Phuket flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Coimbatore to Phuket flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Coimbatore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Coimbatore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Coimbatore to Phuket)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Coimbatore to Phuket flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Coimbatore Airport
Commonly referred to as Peelamedu Airport, Coimbatore International Airport is located at a distance of about 13 km from the main city. As Coimbatore is a prominent destination and also serves as a gateway for many beautiful hill stations, the airport here witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. A number of direct flights connect the city of Coimbatore to many other prominent cities of the world. Reaching the airport is easy as public transport is easily available at every corner of the city. Prepaid and postpaid taxis can be found outside the airport. Railway Station is at a distance of approximately 10 km from the main airport.
Facilities at Coimbatore International Airport
Coimbatore Airport is recognised as the 19th busiest airport of the country and 2nd in the state of Tamil Nadu. It is situated at a distance of approximately 13 km from the main city. It is an international airport and operates only from one terminal. Facilities to ensure a comfortable time to travellers are available at this airport. ATMs, luggage trolleys and wheelchair assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport. Travel helpdesk at the airport solves all the travel related queries of the commuters. Shopping outlets and restaurants are also available at the airport. You can drive your own car or take a cab to reach this airport.
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Located about 32 km from Phuket, Phuket International Airport (HKT) is the second largest international airport in the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe. The two terminals at the PIA caters to both domestic and international travellers. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Phuket airport convenient and hassle-free. Metered taxis, minivans and buses are also available at both the terminals. An airport Limousine can cost around 600 to 800 Baht whereas in minivans, it cost around 200 Bahts.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Phuket International Airport makes it one of the best airports in the world. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the facilities available at this airport. With a plethora of duty free shops, the airport is an ideal place to spend time shopping. Also, the commuters can spend some leisure time at the in-house Coral Executive Lounges, located in both domestic and international terminal. From Thai cuisine to continental food, commuters can choose from the wide variety of food options available at the airport.
Coimbatore Airport Details
Name : Coimbatore International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Coimbatore International Airport,Coimbatore-641014 (Tamil Nadu)
Phone : 91-422-2592155
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA