Colombo to Riyadh FlightsBook Colombo to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Riyadh. On flights from CMB - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Colombo for Riyadh?The earliest flight for Riyadh departs at 10:20 from Colombo and reaches Riyadh at 16:10.
- To reach Riyadh late at night, when does the last flight from Colombo departs?To reach Riyadh late at night, the last flight from Colombo departs at 18:20 and arrives Riyadh airport at 21:10. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Colombo to Riyadh by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Colombo to Riyadh is approximately 4031 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Colombo Airport to Riyadh Airport is about 2 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Colombo to Riyadh.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Riyadh from Colombo, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Colombo to Riyadh, there are 2 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Riyadh easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Colombo to Riyadh?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Colombo to Riyadh with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Colombo to Riyadh flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Riyadh flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Colombo to Riyadh flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Colombo to Riyadh flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Colombo?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Colombo is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Colombo to Riyadh)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Colombo to Riyadh flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How To Travel To Colombo
From honeymooners to leisure travellers, Sri Lanka is slowly becoming everyone’s favourite destination. With more and more tourists heading to Sri Lanka every year, the country remains packed with tourists all year round. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and is of utmost importance. The airport has all the modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its commuters. Also, outside the airport, public transport is easily available to ensure easy transportation. Taxis from the airport are the fastest way to reach the city centre. Also, cabs of other cities like Negombo or Dambulla can also be found at the airport.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Located at a distance of 35 km from the city centre, Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country. Children’s Care Rooms, currency exchange, ATMs, Wi-Fi, massage centres, medical care centre and wheelchair assistance are some of the facilities provided at this airport. A 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. Three high-end lounges help weary travellers spend some leisure time and work on the go. Car rental facility is also available inside the airport.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Tourism in Sri Lanka is growing faster than any other country in Asia. Sri Lanka is a truly fascinating country offering anything a traveller can desire for. Besides beautiful beaches and historic sites, the country is also renowned for its rich wildlife. There are more than 26 national parks in the country. Colombo is one of the most loved destinations in the country. Tourists can visit this city at any time of the year as weather remains pleasant throughout. However, monsoons bring heavy rainfall between the months of May to August, which is not an ideal time for sightseeing. The best time to visit Colombo is in the months from November to February.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Visiting a country is never complete without local interaction, and language constitutes as a very important part of any cultural identity. The cultural heritage of Riyadh is built on the same foundation of a myriad of languages ranging from Arabic, English, Gulf Arabic to the minority ones such as Tagalog, Rohingya and Urdu. Riyadh will therefore provide to be an easy blending ground for people who love to socialize. The summers are extremely hot and dry with temperatures rising as far as 52 degree celsius.The weather conditions are pretty pleasant during the latter months of the year making it the best time to visit Riyadh.
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA