Dhaka to Bengaluru FlightsBook Dhaka to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Dhaka and Bengaluru. On flights from DAC - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dhaka Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Dhaka and Bengaluru in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Dhaka to Bengaluru is 1802 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Dhaka and Bengaluru?The cabin baggage limit on Dhaka to Bengaluru flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Dhaka to Bengaluru, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Dhaka to Bengaluru route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Dhaka to Bengaluru, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Dhaka to Bengaluru route. The prices of these flights vary from Dhaka to Bengaluru. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Dhaka to Bengaluru?Book tickets from Dhaka to Bengaluru via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Bengaluru flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Bengaluru flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Bengaluru flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Dhaka to Bengaluru flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Dhaka?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Dhaka is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Dhaka to Bengaluru flight?To change the travelling date for Dhaka to Bengaluru flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
Located about 5.7 km away from the city, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is the largest airport in Bangladesh. Formerly known as Dacca International Airport and Zia International Airport, this airport is easily accessible. To get to the airport, hire a taxi which is yellow, black or white in colour. Don’t forget to negotiate before boarding the taxi. One can even travel by train to reach the airport. Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located right opposite Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The cheapest way to travel to the airport is to hire an auto rickshaw. Also, one can even board a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are 3 mindblowing terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport which are for the international as well as domestic passengers. Dhaka Airport’s arrival takes place on the ground floor and departures on the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has many great services like excellent baggage services, exceptional assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, good prayer room, customs counter, several currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, many wonderful duty-free shops, awesome restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters are available at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Here is a good piece of information for the economy travellers! If you want to shower at the airport, simply buy a pass to access the lounges available at the airport.
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Bengaluru airport, known as Kempegowda International Airport, is the third busiest airport of the country after Bengaluru and Mumbai. The airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. It is soon going to have a second terminal that will increase the traffic to 65 million passengers annually. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 36 km from the city centre. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are available at every corner of the city to reach the airport. Also, BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) run Volvo buses in every 15 minutes for Bengaluru airport. You can get these buses in almost every corner of the city.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Spread across 4,000 acres of land, Kempegowda International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru. To ensure a safe and comfortable experience to its travellers, a host of services and essential facilities are provided. Keeping in mind the senior citizens and persons with reduced mobility, airport also provides buggy service at the departure side and at the International security hold area. Left Luggage, Lost and Found and baggage wrapping facilities are also provided at the airport. For those who want to spend some leisure time between the flights can visit the high-end lounge areas within the airport. Availability of Day Hotel within the airport premises makes the travel experience even more comfortable for commuters.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore, the seventh largest city of the country, is flocked by hundreds of tourists and corporates all year round. Owing to immense gardens and parks, the city is referred to as the Garden City of the country. Other than historic significance and natural beauty, Bangalore is also famous for its eateries and pubs, which are located at every corner of the city. Situated at a height of 3000 feet above sea level, the city witnesses pleasant climate throughout the year. Tourists can visit this city at any time of the year with utmost ease. However, the best time to visit Bangalore is in the months of September to March.
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com