Dhaka to Mumbai FlightsBook Dhaka to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9142. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Dhaka and Mumbai. On flights from DAC - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dhaka Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Dhaka to Mumbai?The first flight from Dhaka to Mumbai departs at 13:45 and arrives Mumbai at 16:25.
- When is the last flight from Dhaka to Mumbai?The last flight from Dhaka’s departs at 13:45 and arrives Mumbai at 16:25.
- What will be the aerial distance between Dhaka and Mumbai in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Dhaka to Mumbai is 1890 km in a direct flight. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Dhaka to Mumbai flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Dhaka to Mumbai flight takes approximately 03 Hours & 10 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹9142. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Dhaka and Mumbai?The cabin baggage limit on Dhaka to Mumbai flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Dhaka to Mumbai flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.2 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Dhaka to Mumbai flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Dhaka to Mumbai. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Dhaka to Mumbai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?2 flights fly on Dhaka to Mumbai route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Dhaka to Mumbai in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹9142 would be the lowest airfare for a Dhaka to Mumbai flight, in the next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Dhaka to Mumbai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?2 weekly flights fly on Dhaka to Mumbai route. The prices of these flights vary from Dhaka to Mumbai. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Dhaka to Mumbai for today?The cheapest fare from Dhaka to Mumbai for today is ₹9142. The fare usually varies between Dhaka and Mumbai.
- How to book tickets online from Dhaka to Mumbai?Book tickets from Dhaka to Mumbai via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Mumbai flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Mumbai flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Mumbai flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Dhaka to Mumbai flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Dhaka?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Dhaka is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Dhaka to Mumbai flight?To change the travelling date for Dhaka to Mumbai flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Dhaka to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Dhaka - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Dhaka to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
Located about 5.7 km away from the city, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is the largest airport in Bangladesh. Formerly known as Dacca International Airport and Zia International Airport, this airport is easily accessible. To get to the airport, hire a taxi which is yellow, black or white in colour. Don’t forget to negotiate before boarding the taxi. One can even travel by train to reach the airport. Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located right opposite Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The cheapest way to travel to the airport is to hire an auto rickshaw. Also, one can even board a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are 3 terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (Terminal 1 and 2 for international purpose while terminal 3 for domestic purpose). The ground floor of Dhaka Airport is the arrival deck while the upper floor is the departures hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has amazing services which include baggage services, assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, prayer room, customs counter, currency exchange counter, and customs halls. There are many duty-free shops, good restaurants, and, food & beverage counters as well. Also, great news for economy travellers! Now buy a pass to relax at the airport lounges (shower facility available).
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is among the most important international airports connecting Mumbai to major cities of the country and abroad. The airport has two terminals- Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights. Both the terminals are located at a distance of 5 km from each other. Inter-terminal transfer services and taxis make the commute between the terminals easier. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 12 km from the city centre and is easily accessible through various modes of transport. Taxis, both prepaid and postpaid, are considered to be the best way to reach the city from the airport or vice versa. Vile Parle (East) is the nearest railway station to reach domestic terminal and Andheri (East) for the international terminal. Bus number 312 connects Vile Parle (East) railway station with the domestic terminal and bus number 321 and 308 connects to Andheri (East) with the international airport.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, one of the busiest airports of the country, handles approximately 900 flights per day. The airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel time to its passengers. High-speed Wi-Fi, business lounges, children’s care rooms, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. For the convenience of commuters, there are many foreign exchange counters available at both the terminals. Also, there are a number of national and International banks and ATMs to ensure that passengers have easy access to money at all times. Those travelling with children can make use of facilities like play zone, children’s care rooms and baby strollers. To get assistance on airlines, Wi-Fi access, usage of e-ticketing kiosk and any other issues, commuters can visit the 24*7 information desks available at both the terminals.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Earlier known as Bombay, Mumbai is a city full of chaos, hope, glamour, traditions, modernity, new and old. It is India’s fashion capital, financial powerhouse, and a pulsating point of religious debates. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is during the months of November to February. The weather during this time of the year is pleasant and temperature doesn’t go above 10 degree celsius. Some of the prominent attractions of Mumbai which must not be missed are Gateway of India, Taj Mahal Hotel, Ajanta Ellora Caves and the film city. Also, don’t forget to savour the delicious street food.
Dhaka to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Oct₹9142
- Dhaka to Mumbai by Air India Airline from INR 9142
- 26 Oct₹9142
- Dhaka to Mumbai by Air India Airline from INR 9142
- 29 OctSpiceJet
- 30 OctSpiceJet
- 02 Nov₹7616
- Dhaka to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7616
- 13 Nov₹9809
- Dhaka to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 9809
- 20 Nov₹7472
- Dhaka to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7472
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com