Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5679. Approximately 64 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from GAU - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Guwahati and Vishakhapatnam is 1290 km. There are about 64 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly to this destination from Guwahati everyday?To reach Vishakhapatnam, there are 64 flights that fly to this destination from Guwahati everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam in the next 30 days, ₹5679 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 64 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Guwahati?To reach Vishakhapatnam, there are 64 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Guwahati. The price ranges from Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam today?The cheapest fare from Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam for today is ₹5679. Vishakhapatnam is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam flights?The check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Vishakhapatnam airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam flights?For Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Guwahati?If you are flying from Guwahati, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares
|Guwahati - Vishakhapatnam Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Guwahati Airport
The best way to reach Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport from the city is by a bus. Board a bus from the area of Paltan Bazar. To reach the bus depot cross the Kali Mandir situated right there and take a right turn. Buses departs every half an hour starting from morning 6:15 AM to evening 5 PM. Costing about Rs. 130 you will reach in 45 minutes to 1 hour. One can also walk a little ahead to Nepali Mandir where you will find shareable taxis ( fare: Rs.120 to Rs.150.) Or you can even book a cab via Ola or Uber for travelling to the airport. These cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities At Guwahati Airport
There are several excellent services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like it has 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. The domestic terminal at this airport can manage about 500 passengers during the peak hours. While the international terminal has the capacity to handle almost 125 passengers during the peak hour. Good news for the travellers, as in the year 2020, there are chances that a new terminal will be open. Now you can also book a taxi as there are several options at the arrivals.
Best Time To Visit Guwahati
Rich in natural bounties and places to visit, Guwahati in Assam is the one of the few cities of India that remains pleasant throughout the year. You can plan a trip during April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 35 degrees and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of October and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Guwahati. It is best to avoid the wet, monsoon months of July, August and September.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Visakhapatnam, lovingly known as Vizag. So, to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 9 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus 10A operated by APSRTC which runs from the Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex). Taking a bus is time restricted (runs only between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm) but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Lucknow city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
With only one terminal serving both domestic and one international passengers, Visakhapatnam International Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
With extended beaches and beautiful vivid blue seas, Visakhapatnam is true beauty. For anyone who loves sea, sand and the sun, this city is any day the perfect holiday option. Other than the beaches, the impressive sunsets and the stunning shorelines, Visakhapatnam is also home to many monuments, ancient temples, lofty hills and more. The city is blessed with three seasons, namely, winter, summer and monsoon. If you are planning a trip, the best time to visit Visakhapatnam would be in its winter months. This season starts from October and ends in March. With cool weather, the temperature sees a high of 30°C and a low of 15°C. For tourists, this time will be a relief from the summer heat. You can do sightseeing, visit temples and indulge in your favourite food.
Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Aug₹5679
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5679
- 22 Aug₹6592
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 6592
- 23 Aug₹6468
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 6468
- 24 Aug₹6069
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 6069
- 25 Aug₹6592
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 6592
- 27 Aug₹5369
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 5369
- 28 Aug₹5922
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 5922
- 29 Aug₹4386
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4386
- 30 Aug₹4867
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4867
- 31 Aug₹5443
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5443
- 01 Sep₹5814
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5814
- 02 Sep₹4759
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4759
- 03 Sep₹4339
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4339
- 04 Sep₹4755
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4755
- 05 Sep₹4873
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4873
- 06 SepIndiGo
- 07 Sep
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 18 Sep
- 19 Sep
- 20 Sep
- 21 Sep₹3585
- Guwahati to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 3585
- 22 Sep
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Address not available