Jaipur to Kolkata FlightsBook Jaipur to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5048. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Jaipur and Kolkata. On flights from JAI - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jaipur Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Jaipur to Kolkata?The first flight from Jaipur leaves at 07:50 from Jaipur Airport and arrives Kolkata Airport at 10:10.
- When is the last flight from Jaipur to reach Kolkata scheduled?The last flight from Jaipur leaves at 21:50 from Jaipur Airport and arrives Kolkata Airport at 00:10.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Jaipur and Kolkata in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Jaipur to Kolkata is 1355 km. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Jaipur to Kolkata take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Jaipur to Kolkata take approximately 02 Hours & 20 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Jaipur and Kolkata. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Jaipur-Kolkata flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Jaipur-Kolkata route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Jaipur to Kolkata route each day?4 flights fly on Jaipur to Kolkata route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Jaipur to Kolkata in the next 30 days?₹5048 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Jaipur to Kolkata in next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Jaipur to Kolkata route weekly?4 flights fly on Jaipur to Kolkata route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Jaipur to Kolkata departs at 07:50 and arrives Kolkata at 10:10.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Jaipur to Kolkata for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Jaipur to Kolkata for today is ₹5048. So wait no more and fly to Kolkata airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Jaipur to Kolkata?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Jaipur to Kolkata with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Jaipur to Kolkata flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Jaipur to Kolkata flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Jaipur to Kolkata?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Jaipur to Kolkata flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Jaipur? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Jaipur, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Jaipur to Kolkata flight. Please help!It is possible to change Jaipur to Kolkata travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Jaipur to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Jaipur - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Jaipur to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
The capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur is served by the Jaipur International Airport. Located at a distance of approximately 13 km from the main city, the airport caters to both domestic and international flights. It is also recognised as one of the main airports of the country. To reach the airport, public transport is easily available from every part of the city. You can book a rental cab or metered taxi to reach any part of the city from the airport. Also, availability of buses and auto rickshaws makes the travel to any part of the city easier. As, Jaipur is among the prominent tourist destinations of the country, Jaipur airport is provided with all modern day facilities.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Jaipur, being a prominent tourist attraction, is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year-round. To cater to this large tourist attraction, Jaipur International Airport is provided with all modern facilities. From plush cafes to high-end cafes, the airport has everything to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its commuters. Some of the common services provided at this airport are ATMs, cash machines, Wi-Fi, currency exchange, showers, lockers, child care rooms, lost and found property, and entertainment TV. To answer to all the travel related queries of guests, the airport has a dedicated travel desk.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Jaipur is the capital and largest city of Rajasthan and home to colourful Rajasthani culture, awesome cuisine, historical palaces, and vibrant marketplaces. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are the most visited places in the beautiful city Jaipur. The best time to visit Jaipur is from the months of October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) in this gorgeous city should be avoided by tourists as the minimum temperature varies between 44°C - 45°C. Jaipur experiences really good monsoons during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Jaipur are great as the temperature is 4°C during nights.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several great ways to reach the airport like boarding a bus. Choose from V1, VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), and AC-49 (Eden city – Airport). Hire a yellow taxi, which will take you to the airport or you can even opt for Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Services like fast food joints, many cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Also this airport is home to 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet at the airport is available if you pay a fee. For those items you want to leave at the airport it can be kept up to 20-30 days. Operating all days of the week, now you can book a space at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport. It will costs you about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details regarding this please call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The capital of West Bengal, Kolkata is located on the banks of Hooghly River. In terms of its area, it is the 7th largest metropolitan city of the world. It is a leading metropolitan in eastern India and spreads over 185 sq km. The city is blessed with a typical tropical climate and has three major seasons in a year: Monsoon, Summers and Winters. Winter months start from October and end in the early weeks of March. The weather during these months is pleasant, cool and marks as the best time to visit Kolkata. If you visit this city during October, you can not only sightsee but also attend the famous festival of Durga Puja. Feed your wanderlust and also get chance to live their customs and traditions.
Jaipur to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Sep₹5048
- Jaipur to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 5048
- 23 Sep₹6482
- Jaipur to Kolkata by Go Air Airline from INR 6482
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep₹4410
- Jaipur to Kolkata by Airline from INR 4410
- 27 Sep₹4103
- Jaipur to Kolkata by Airline from INR 4103
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep₹4854
- Jaipur to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4854
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct₹4246
- Jaipur to Kolkata by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4246
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct₹4169
- Jaipur to Kolkata by Go Air Airline from INR 4169
- 04 OctGo Air
- 05 Oct₹4169
- Jaipur to Kolkata by Go Air Airline from INR 4169
- 06 OctGo Air
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct₹3684
- Jaipur to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3684
- 09 Oct₹4337
- Jaipur to Kolkata by Airline from INR 4337
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct₹5119
- Jaipur to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 5119
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct₹5710
- Jaipur to Kolkata by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5710
- 20 Oct₹8088
- Jaipur to Kolkata by Airline from INR 8088
- 21 Oct₹9922
- Jaipur to Kolkata by Jet Airways Airline from INR 9922
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : email@example.com
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org