Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹14277. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Jaipur and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from JAI - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jaipur Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Jaipur leaves at 22:50 from Jaipur Airport and arrives Kuala Lumpur Airport at 06:35.
- When is the last flight from Jaipur to reach Kuala Lumpur scheduled?The last flight from Jaipur leaves at 22:50 from Jaipur Airport and arrives Kuala Lumpur Airport at 06:35.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Jaipur and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur is 3815 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur take approximately 05 Hours & 15 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Jaipur and Kuala Lumpur. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Jaipur-Kuala Lumpur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Jaipur-Kuala Lumpur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur route each day?1 flights fly on Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days?₹14277 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur in next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur route weekly?1 flights fly on Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur departs at 22:50 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 06:35.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹14277. So wait no more and fly to Kuala Lumpur airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Jaipur? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Jaipur, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Jaipur - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur is among the most popular cities of the country. To cater to a huge influx of tourists from across the globe, Jaipur International Airport encompasses all modern day facilities and services. This airport, counted among the best airports of the country, is situated at a distance of approximately 13 km from the Jaipur city centre in a suburb called Sanganer. Both prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Railway station and bus station are located within 15 km distance from the airport. Reaching the airport from any part of the city is cheap and comfortable as public transport is easily available.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Jaipur Airport, is an international airport, located at a distance of approximately 13 km from the city centre. This airport is among the top airports of the country and witnesses a huge tourist influx all year-round. There is only one terminal in the airport, which caters to both domestic and international flights. From currency exchange facility to ATMs, there are a number of facilities available at this airport. Those who have some leisure time can indulge in shopping or can enjoy dining at the in-house restaurants. Wi-Fi, car rentals, child care rooms, wheel assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Often called the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur is a popular tourist destination of India. It has grand palaces, colourful bazaars, and delicious Rajasthani cuisine. There are several places to visit in Jaipur like Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal. The best time to visit Jaipur is October, November, December, January, February and March. Avoid summers in Jaipur which starts from April to June and the average temperature is 44°C - 45°C. Monsoon hits the pink city during the months of July, August, and September. The temperature in Jaipur drops down to 4°C during winter nights.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
A destination within itself, Kuala Lumpur International Airport boasts of luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores that sell everything from liquor to chocolates within its confines. It also provides services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange Car Rentals and more. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head. Showers are also located in both the terminals. If you want a few hours of undisturbed sleep, you could book a room at a transit hotel for a few hours and rejuvenate yourself.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
The enchanting capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a city cladded with amazing steel skyscrapers, historical monuments, bustling street markets, massive shopping malls and spirited nightlife. Its charged up metropolitan pace set against a grand backdrop fascinates visitors with variety and a multicultural charm. With its maritime climate, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. Most of the year, the weather conditions are hot and humid but with rain, the climate gets cool and pleasant which keeps up the balance. The temperature ranges from 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. The months from December to February and May to August are relatively drier than the other months.
Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Sep₹14277
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 14277
- 24 Sep₹11226
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 11226
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep₹11037
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 11037
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct₹10283
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 10283
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct₹11178
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 11178
- 07 Oct₹11673
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 11673
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct₹8971
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 8971
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct₹13090
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 13090
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct₹7323
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 7323
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct₹10608
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 10608
- 18 Oct₹11115
- Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 11115
- 19 Oct
- 22 Oct
- 24 Oct
- 26 Oct
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA