Jammu to Chennai FlightsBook Jammu to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6960. Approximately 13 flights of different airlines fly between Jammu and Chennai. On flights from IXJ - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jammu Chennai Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Jammu and Chennai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Jammu to Chennai is 2252 km. Approximately 13 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Jammu-Chennai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Jammu-Chennai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Jammu to Chennai route each day?13 flights fly on Jammu to Chennai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Jammu to Chennai in the next 30 days?₹6960 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Jammu to Chennai in next 30 days. There are 13 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Jammu to Chennai for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Jammu to Chennai for today is ₹6960. So wait no more and fly to Chennai airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Jammu to Chennai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Jammu to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Jammu to Chennai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Chennai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Jammu to Chennai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Jammu to Chennai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Jammu? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Jammu, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Jammu to Chennai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Jammu to Chennai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Jammu to Chennai Flight Fares
|Jammu - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Jammu to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Reach at Jammu Airport
Commonly known as Satwari Airport, Jammu Airport is situated at a distance of about 14 km from the indo-pak border. As Jammu is among the prominent tourist attractions of the country, Jammu Airport witnesses a huge influx of tourists every day. Hence, to meet the requirements, the airport is facilitated with all modern day amenities. Some of the airlines that provide airservices from this airport are IndiGo, Spicejet and GoAir. The most used and convenient way of commuting within the city and to the airport is via buses. The central bus station is located at a distance of about 10 km from the city centre. Availability of prepaid and postpaid taxis at every corner makes the travel even more convenient.
Facilities At Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, also known as Satwari Airport, is located at a distance of about 14 km from the indo-pak border. To cater to the increasing demand of tourists, this domestic airport has been equipped with all modern day facilities. At the departure, the airport has a duty-free shop for those who would like to indulge in shopping. Also, there are a few restaurants in the departure areas where commuters can eat and spend some leisure time. Ample car parking space further adds to the convenience of the travellers. It is located within walking distance of the passenger terminal. Some of the facilities provided at this airport are luggage trolleys, wheelchair assistance, tourist information counter and ATMs.
Best Time To Visit Jammu
Winter is the best time to visit Jammu, as the snow covered mountains and lush landscape add to the beauty of the place. High-altitude areas like Patnitop receive snowfall during this period, perfect for winter sports, or just to play around in the snow. Just remember to pack you warmest clothes for a comfortable trip. Spring is another good time to go. Summers in Jammu can result in a temperature rise of up to 45 degrees celsius. Monsoon showers, between the months of July and September, bring alive lush green scenic landscapes and bring some respite from the scorching summer sun.
How To Travel Chennai Airport
A hub for international and domestic travellers, Chennai International airport is the third busiest airport in India. It serves various tourists flying to and from the southern destinations of India like Goa, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka. For commuting from the city centre to the airport, the passengers are equipped with number of options. One can board the metro that runs from Nehru Park directly to the airport. The first one leaves at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. You can also take a bus ride (AC or interurbane buses) and cover the distance of 19 km. Other than these you can either book a cab (Ola or Uber) or take an auto-rickshaw. The cab covers the distance in 50 mins.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Domestic and International terminals of Chennai airport has Travel Club lounges. You can avail this facility through single visit passes, lounge memberships and pay-per-use. Both the terminals have ATMs/cash machines along with currency exchange. You can also buy yourself something at the various shops throughout the airport. The merchandise include souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. Duty free shopping is available at the International terminal. This terminal also has luggage storage and lockers. There are various other facilities at this airport like luggage trolleys, medical services, massage, spa and mobile charging.
Best time to visit Chennai
The cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a must-visit destination. With its extensive treasure of tourist attractions, this place is true beauty. Spend time exploring the beaches, temples, cuisine, historical monuments and much at this destination. Chennai has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Chennai, plan a vacation between November and February. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 19°C with maximum rising to 27°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
Jammu to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Aug₹6960
- Jammu to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6960
- 24 Aug₹7577
- Jammu to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7577
- 25 Aug₹8120
- Jammu to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8120
- 28 Aug₹6841
- Jammu to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6841
- 30 Aug₹6841
- Jammu to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6841
- 07 Sep₹6841
- Jammu to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6841
- 14 SepVistara
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A