Kolkata to Pantnagar FlightsBook Kolkata to Pantnagar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8005. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Pantnagar. On flights from CCU - PGH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Pantnagar Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kolkata and Pantnagar in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Pantnagar is 1141 km. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Pantnagar flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Pantnagar route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Pantnagar route each day?6 flights fly on Kolkata to Pantnagar route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kolkata to Pantnagar in the next 30 days?₹8005 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kolkata to Pantnagar in next 30 days. There are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Pantnagar for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kolkata to Pantnagar for today is ₹8005. So wait no more and fly to Pantnagar airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kolkata to Pantnagar?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kolkata to Pantnagar with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kolkata to Pantnagar flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Pantnagar flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kolkata to Pantnagar?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kolkata to Pantnagar flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kolkata? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kolkata, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kolkata to Pantnagar flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kolkata to Pantnagar travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kolkata to Pantnagar Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Pantnagar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Pantnagar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is only about 17 km away from the main city. So, in case you are wondering as how to travel to the amazing airport, read here about the following options. There are many bus lines available which connects Kolkata city with the airport. The nearest bus stop is about 15-17 minutes away from the airport.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
Also, hiring a yellow taxi is great and cheap option. There are also Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru to serve you in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example it has 27 conveyor belts, 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, and 57 remote parking bays. Wireless Internet is also available at Kolkata Airport if you pay a charge. For items you want to leave behind it can be kept up to 30 days at the airport. Operating 24*7 book a space at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information regarding this contact left luggage team:+91 03325691011/ email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a beautiful and quite famous destination on the Indian map. Once the former capital of British India, this city places itself on the eastern coast of India and witnesses a typical tropical climate. Kolkata showcases three major seasons namely Winters, Summers and Monsoon, just like other regions of the country. If you wish to plan, the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. It is pleasant, little chilly and sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Other than the good weather, you can also enjoy the greatest festival of Durga Puja during this time.
Top Routes from Kolkata
How to Travel to & from Pantnagar Airport
Uttarakhand, the land of gods, is served by two main airports, namely Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun and Pantnagar Airport. Pantnagar Airport, located in the Udham Singh Nagar district, is just 2.5 km from the Pantnagar city. A wide network of public transport connects this airport with all the other nearby regions. Passengers willing to reach the city centre can opt for a cab or metered taxi from the airport. Various cheaper modes of transportation are also available for the commute. Pantnagar Railway Station is just 5 km from the airport and maintains good-connectivity with all other major parts of the country.
Facilities at Pantnagar Airport
Pantnagar is a beautiful city in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is located at a distance of approximately 26 km from Haldwani and 68 km from Nainital. The city is served by Pantnagar Airport, which is located at a distance of 2.4 km from the city centre. Some of the common facilities available at this airport are free trolleys, wheelchairs, lost and found baggage counter, telephone security hold area and assistance for differently abled. Other than this, easy availability of public transport outside the airport makes the commutation easier and hassle free.
Best Time to Visit Pantnagar
Pantnagar is a small town nestled in the hills of Uttarakhand. The city’s hilly topography and regular bouts of rain ensures a moderate climate all through the year. If you are planning to visit, you must know that the Best Time To Visit Pantnagar is between October and March. These are the coolest months of the year and perfect for exploring the city’s many majestic marvels. In the summer months of April to June, the afternoons can be hot but evenings and nights are cool and enjoyable. If you want to enjoy the rains, visit during the pleasurable monsoon months of July to September. But be careful, the area is prone to landslides.
Top Routes to Pantnagar
Kolkata to Pantnagar Flight Fare Calendar
- 29 DecAir India
- 04 Jan₹11837
- Kolkata to Pantnagar by Air India Airline from INR 11837
- 12 Jan₹11837
- Kolkata to Pantnagar by Air India Airline from INR 11837
- 17 Jan₹8320
- Kolkata to Pantnagar by Air India Airline from INR 8320
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pantnagar Airport Details
Name : Pantnagar Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A