Kuala Lumpur to Agartala FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Agartala flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Agartala. On flights from KUL - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Agartala Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Agartala, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Agartala, the aerial distance covered is 2556 km. There are a total number of 11 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Agartala flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kuala Lumpur to Agartala everyday?There are 11 flights that fly from Kuala Lumpur to Agartala everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Kuala Lumpur to Agartala, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kuala Lumpur to Agartala flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kuala Lumpur to Agartala flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Agartala flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Agartala.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Agartala flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Agartala flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kuala Lumpur or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kuala Lumpur to Agartala flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kuala Lumpur to Agartala flight can be changed as per the requirement
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
There are several modes of reaching Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur from the city centre. he cheapest mode of transportation between the city and the airport is the Airport Shuttle Bus which departs from the KL Sentral Bus Station. From the KL Sentral Station, you can board the KLIA Express train, which leaves for the airport every 15 minutes from here. It is the fastest way to reach the airport from the city, and it is not even very expensive. Taking the taxi is the the most convenient and the most comfortable means of transportation, as it completes the journey within 28 - 30 minutes only. However, it must be noted that it is also a more expensive option, in comparison to others.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Free Wi-Fi, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, 24*7 medical facilities are available at Menara Medical Group (located within the airport main terminal). Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area. There are movie theatres on Level 2 of KLIA2, where movies are run 24*7 and free for everyone. If you have a long layover, you can book a room at one of the transit hotels located in every terminal for a good rest.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
The largest and the most populated city in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur has an estimated population of 1.8 million. This capital city of Malaysia is popular for its multicultural community that consists of Malay, Indian and Chinese residents. The city is vibrant, culturally rich and everything beautiful. It is definitely a great place to travel and if you plan, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all throughout the year. Mostly the city is hot and humid but it is also blessed with rains often which makes the climate cool, pleasing and perfect for taking a tour around. One will witness the temperature anywhere between 21 degree Celsius and 33 degree Celsius. The dry months in this city comprise of months from December to February and May to August.
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
There is only one terminal at the C.A. Agartala Airport with 2 boarding gates. To reach the airport from the city, which is almost 11 km away, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. Another mode of commute is the private bus.These buses can be irregular at times and therefore, it is advised to leave early so as to not miss your flight. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus but also more reliable and time-saving, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget. As of 2018, Uber and Ola cabs do not operate in this region.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
Agartala Airport, also known as C.A. Domestic Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping for wide-ranging handicrafts, books from around the world and much more from the shops and stalls located inside the terminal building.
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org