Kuala Lumpur to Chennai FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3519. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Chennai. On flights from KUL - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur to Chennai Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||10|
|Aerial Distance||2600 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Malaysia Airlines, Air Asia, Jet Airways, Malindo Air, Japan Airlines, Interlink Airlines, Garuda Indonesia|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||₹3526|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹3519|
|Minimum Flight Duration||03 Hours & 45 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Kuala Lumpur||Air Asia 11, Departs at 06:05|
|First Flight Arrives at Chennai||Air Asia 11, Arrives at 07:25|
|Last Flight Departs from Kuala Lumpur||Malaysia Airlines 180, Departs at 21:05|
|Last Flight Arrives at Chennai||Malaysia Airlines 180, Arrives at 23:25|
Kuala Lumpur Chennai Flights - FAQs
- Q. At what time is the first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai?A. The first flight from Kuala Lumpur leaves at 06:05 from Kuala Lumpur Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 07:25.
- Q. When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to reach Chennai scheduled?A. The last flight from Kuala Lumpur leaves at 21:05 from Kuala Lumpur Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 23:25.
- Q. What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kuala Lumpur and Chennai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?A. The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai is 2600 km. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- Q. How much time does a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai take approximately 03 Hours & 45 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kuala Lumpur and Chennai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- Q. How to check the hand luggage limit on Kuala Lumpur-Chennai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?A. To check the hand luggage limit on Kuala Lumpur-Chennai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- Q. How many flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Chennai route each day?A. 10 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Chennai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Q. What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai in the next 30 days?A. ₹3519 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai in next 30 days. There are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Q. How many flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Chennai route weekly?A. 10 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Chennai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai departs at 06:05 and arrives Chennai at 07:25.
- Q. Searching for the cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai for today. Please helpA. The cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai for today is ₹3519. So wait no more and fly to Chennai airport right now.
- Q. Can internet help in booking a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai?A. Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kuala Lumpur to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Q. Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?A. Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- Q. For Kuala Lumpur to Chennai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?A. The check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Chennai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- Q. How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kuala Lumpur to Chennai?A. As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Chennai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Q. Web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur? Know about the benefits!A. Before flying from Kuala Lumpur, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- Q. How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kuala Lumpur to Chennai flight. Please help!A. It is possible to change Kuala Lumpur to Chennai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kuala Lumpur to Chennai Flight Fares
|Kuala Lumpur - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kuala Lumpur to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is the main airport of the city of Kuala Lumpur, where international as well as domestic flights operate. There are multiple ways to get from Kuala Lumpur to the airport (and vice versa). The quickest way is the KLIA Express; this train takes merely 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur central train station (KL Sentral) to the airport. These trains depart every 15 minutes during the day. Another option is the taxi. It is usually also the most comfortable means of getting from the city center to the airport, as taxis are available at every hour of the day or night. The cheapest way to travel between Kuala Lumpur city center is to board one of coaches that depart from KL Sentral.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Blending all the cultures together, the Malay, Chinese and Indian communities of Kuala Lumpur are the part of its lively mix. The city is blessed with aroma-covered, colourfully decorated mosques and temples. It has a myriad of attractions, various delightful shopping spots, and an authentic food treat. Plan a trip to this place and enjoy sightseeing across the city. The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. This city witnesses a hot and humid weather which gets better with rain every now and then. The temperature remains between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. If you are looking to travel in drier months, then plan a visit between December and February or May and August.
Top Routes from Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur to New Delhi Flights Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai Flights Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru Flights Kuala Lumpur to Chennai Flights Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata Flights Kuala Lumpur to Hyderabad Flights Kuala Lumpur to Kochi Flights Kuala Lumpur to Ahmedabad Flights Kuala Lumpur to Pune Flights Kuala Lumpur to Goa Flights
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in India. It is a bustling portal for flyers who visit southern states of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 19 km. One can board the metro to reach the airport. The first train from Nehru Park to Airport starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. Other than metro you can find number of AC buses and regular interurban buses for this route. You can also book a pre-paid taxi or book a Ola or an Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. One can also take an auto-rickshaw to reach the airport. Compared to the day-time fares, rickshaws may charge you 50% higher during night.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Domestic and International terminals of Chennai airport has Travel Club lounges. You can avail this facility through single visit passes, lounge memberships and pay-per-use. Both the terminals have ATMs/cash machines along with currency exchange. You can also buy yourself something at the various shops throughout the airport. The merchandise include souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. Duty free shopping is available at the International terminal. This terminal also has luggage storage and lockers. There are various other facilities at this airport like luggage trolleys, medical services, massage, spa and mobile charging.
Best time to visit Chennai
The cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a must-visit destination. With its extensive treasure of tourist attractions, this place is true beauty. Spend time exploring the beaches, temples, cuisine, historical monuments and much at this destination. Chennai has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Chennai, plan a vacation between November and February. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 19°C with maximum rising to 27°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
Top Routes to Chennai
Kuala Lumpur to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 Jan₹8548
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by Air Asia Airline from INR 8548
- 27 Jan₹8548
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by Air Asia Airline from INR 8548
- 28 Jan₹9736
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by Air Asia Airline from INR 9736
- 30 Jan₹10806
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 10806
- 01 Feb₹12289
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 12289
- 02 Feb₹13237
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 13237
- 03 Feb₹11653
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 11653
- 04 Feb₹8038
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 8038
- 05 Feb₹7585
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by Air Asia Airline from INR 7585
- 06 Feb₹6104
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by Air Asia Airline from INR 6104
- 07 Feb₹6139
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by Air Asia Airline from INR 6139
- 09 Feb₹8038
- Kuala Lumpur to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 8038
- 12 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 26 Feb
- 02 Mar
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Top Routes To Chennai
Top Routes From Kuala Lumpur
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan