Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Ranchi. On flights from KUL - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi, the aerial distance covered is 2852 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Ranchi.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kuala Lumpur or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kuala Lumpur to Ranchi flight can be changed as per the requirement
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
There are several modes of reaching Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur from the city centre. he cheapest mode of transportation between the city and the airport is the Airport Shuttle Bus which departs from the KL Sentral Bus Station. From the KL Sentral Station, you can board the KLIA Express train, which leaves for the airport every 15 minutes from here. It is the fastest way to reach the airport from the city, and it is not even very expensive. Taking the taxi is the the most convenient and the most comfortable means of transportation, as it completes the journey within 28 - 30 minutes only. However, it must be noted that it is also a more expensive option, in comparison to others.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Kuala Lumpur’s primary international gateway, is one of Southeast Asia's major aviation hubs. The airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available at the main terminal building (Departures Hall, Arrivals Hall and Contact Pier). There are eight foreign exchange counters throughout the airport. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost. There are numerous duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. Menara Medical Group, located on Level 5 of the Main Terminal, offers 24*7 emergency medical care to those in need.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
The largest and the most populated city in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur has an estimated population of 1.8 million. This capital city of Malaysia is popular for its multicultural community that consists of Malay, Indian and Chinese residents. The city is vibrant, culturally rich and everything beautiful. It is definitely a great place to travel and if you plan, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all throughout the year. Mostly the city is hot and humid but it is also blessed with rains often which makes the climate cool, pleasing and perfect for taking a tour around. One will witness the temperature anywhere between 21 degree Celsius and 33 degree Celsius. The dry months in this city comprise of months from December to February and May to August.
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
Ranked as the 27th busiest airport in the country, Birsa Munda Airport is located in the Hinoo locality about 7 km from the city centre of Ranchi. The airport has witnessed immense growth in the past 3 years. The airport has a single domestic terminal with a capacity of about 125 arrivals and departures. For local travel from the airport, taxis, auto rickshaws and cycle rickshaws are easily available. The airport operator provides regular bus services to nearby places like Bokaro, Jamshedpur etc. Travelling to the airport from any part of the city is cheap and convenient.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Birsa Munda Airport is the main airport serving the capital city of Jharkhand - Ranchi. The airport is controlled and managed by Airports Authority of India. In the past 3 years, the airport has witnessed tremendous growth in air traffic and several budget airlines have added this airport on their route. Some of the facilities provided at this domestic airport are wheelchair assistance, luggage trolleys and tourist information counter. There are many duty-free shops where travellers can indulge in shopping to spend their leisure time. Also, there are lounges where commuters can unwind and relax before/after their journey.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in the city of Ranchi, Jharkhand. You can plan a trip between April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 40 degree celsius and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. These days can be humid, but also tourist-free. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of November and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Ranchi. Monsoon months, i.e. between July and September is another good season to explore the city.
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org