Lucknow to Singapore FlightsBook Lucknow to Singapore flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7423. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Singapore. On flights from LKO - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Singapore Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Lucknow to Singapore?The first flight from Lucknow leaves at 19:50 from Lucknow Airport and arrives Singapore Airport at 03:35.
- When is the last flight from Lucknow to reach Singapore scheduled?The last flight from Lucknow leaves at 19:50 from Lucknow Airport and arrives Singapore Airport at 03:35.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Lucknow and Singapore in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Lucknow to Singapore is 3751 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Lucknow to Singapore take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Lucknow to Singapore take approximately 05 Hours & 15 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Lucknow and Singapore. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Lucknow-Singapore flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Lucknow-Singapore route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Lucknow to Singapore route each day?3 flights fly on Lucknow to Singapore route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Lucknow to Singapore in the next 30 days?₹7423 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Lucknow to Singapore in next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Lucknow to Singapore route weekly?3 flights fly on Lucknow to Singapore route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Lucknow to Singapore departs at 19:50 and arrives Singapore at 03:35.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Lucknow to Singapore for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Lucknow to Singapore for today is ₹7423. So wait no more and fly to Singapore airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Lucknow to Singapore?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Lucknow to Singapore with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Lucknow to Singapore flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Singapore flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Lucknow to Singapore?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Lucknow to Singapore flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Lucknow? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Lucknow, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Lucknow to Singapore flight. Please help!It is possible to change Lucknow to Singapore travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Lucknow to Singapore Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Singapore Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Singapore Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport of Lucknow from the city is via the UPSRTC bus (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) from Charbagh Bus Station, near to Charbagh Station. The airport is located about 12 km from the city centre; you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport, also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of T1, available at both the international departure and arrival zones.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is a beautiful city in India with several architectural wonders. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. During this time the weather in the city remains pleasant and cold. The temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C and it is a very good time to explore the monuments, museums and national parks. Also, don’t forget to carry warm clothes as it gets chilly during this time. The temperature during summers in Lucknow remains in between 32°C and 40°C. And the temperature during monsoons in Lucknow remains in between 25°C and 35°C. The temperature during winters remains between 8°C-18°C.
Top Routes from Lucknow
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Changi International Airport of Singapore from the city is via the Airport Shuttle or the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. If you opt for the train, do leave earlier as you would have to change trains from Tanah Merah Station. Same applies to the airport shuttle van; it makes numerous stops, so there’s a chance you can be late for your flight. Taxis are slightly more expensive than the train and the shuttle. They can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. Remember to buy the EZ-Link card and make all your rides discounted, whether you take the taxi, train or the shuttle.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
With three terminals, Changi International Airport in Singapore, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost. There are many ways to keep yourself entertained - there are free movie theatres, gaming decks, a children’s playground and also, a sunflower garden, a cactus garden and a butterfly garden. Basic services like ATMs, free Wi-Fi, Car Rentals, Duty Free Shopping and Currency Exchange are available at all terminals.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Singapore, an island country in the southeast Asia, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. It is a paradise for nature lovers, foodies, explorers, action seekers, culture shapers, socialisers as well as for leisure travellers. The country remains hot and humid throughout the year. July to September is the festive time and is a great time to get an insight into its rich cultural heritage. Months between December and April are pleasant and are considered to be the best time to visit Singapore. It is the best time to enjoy outdoor activities and take part in adventure activities.
Top Routes to Singapore
Lucknow to Singapore Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Dec₹20739
- Lucknow to Singapore by Jet Airways Airline from INR 20739
- 28 Dec₹20606
- Lucknow to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 20606
- 29 Dec₹20904
- Lucknow to Singapore by Airline from INR 20904
- 30 Dec₹21571
- Lucknow to Singapore by Air India Airline from INR 21571
- 31 Dec₹16073
- Lucknow to Singapore by Airline from INR 16073
- 09 Jan₹9634
- Lucknow to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 9634
- 10 Jan₹8291
- Lucknow to Singapore by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 8291
- 12 Jan
- 14 Jan₹10251
- Lucknow to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 10251
- 15 Jan₹8269
- Lucknow to Singapore by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 8269
- 16 Jan₹9339
- Lucknow to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 9339
- 22 Jan
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan₹8821
- Lucknow to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 8821
- 26 JanTiger Airways
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA