Mumbai to Phuket FlightsBook Mumbai to Phuket flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9694. Approximately 43 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Phuket. On flights from BOM - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Phuket Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Mumbai to Phuket, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Mumbai to Phuket, the aerial distance covered is 3021 km. There are a total number of 43 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Mumbai to Phuket flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Mumbai to Phuket everyday?There are 43 flights that fly from Mumbai to Phuket everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Mumbai to Phuket in the next 30 days?₹9694 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Mumbai to Phuket in the next 30 days. Book from 43 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Mumbai to Phuket weekly?There are 43 flights that fly from Mumbai to Phuket weekly. Reach Phuket easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹9694.
- What is cheapest fare to Phuket from Mumbai today?The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Phuket is ₹9694. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Phuket right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Mumbai to Phuket, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Mumbai to Phuket flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Mumbai to Phuket flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Phuket flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Phuket.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Phuket flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Phuket flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Mumbai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Mumbai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Mumbai to Phuket flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Mumbai to Phuket flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Mumbai to Phuket Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Phuket Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Phuket Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is famous for being one of the busiest airports in the country. A large number of international and domestic flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. A wide network of public transport connects this airport from all the other parts of the city. Mumbai city centre, which is 12 km from the airport can be reached in approximately 40 minutes. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available for the commute. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle(East) and for international terminal is Andheri (East). Bus number 312 connects domestic terminal from Vile Parle and bus number 321 and 308 connects to Andheri with the international airport.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, formerly known as Sahar International Airport, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport is divided in two terminals - Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 for domestic and international flights respectively. Terminal 2 of Mumbai airport is India’s 1st and most advanced vertical passenger terminal. The terminal is home to the country’s largest public art programme in the form of 3.2 km multi storey art wall. Both the terminals are equipped with high end facilities to ensure commuters a comfortable travel experience. Before boarding that long flight, passengers can rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art spa available at both the terminals. Some other common facilities include Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, medical care centre, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance, currency exchange and ATMs.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is the capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the wealthiest city in the country and has the maximum number of millionaires and billionaires. Also, it is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. As, it is situated besides Arabian Sea, the city witnesses high humidity levels during summers. Temperature between the months of March and May goes upto 40 degree celsius. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is from November to February. At this time of the year, the weather is pleasant and best for outdoor fun. Whether you wish to indulge in beach hoping or go for a historic walk, this is the best time of the year.
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is among the top 2 airports in the island country of Thailand. The airport is growing at a fast pace in terms of passenger traffic and is encompasses all modern day facilities. It is strategically located at a distance of approximately 32 km from the city centre. Commutation to and from the airport is not a task as public transport is easily available. As there are two terminals in the airport for domestic and international flights, transportation facilities are provided accordingly. You can book airport Limousines, metered taxis, minivans or public buses to reach any part of the city. Also, commutation for nearby places like Patong, Surin, Bangtao and Mai Khao is also available at the airport.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Located at a distance of 32 km from the Phuket city, Phuket International Airport is the 2nd busiest airport in the country. Travellers can avail facilities like Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre and wheelchair assistance at this airport. Currency exchange facility at the airport is very beneficial for those travelling to Thailand from other parts of the world. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. Car parking and car rental facilities are also available at the airport.
Mumbai to Phuket Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 Oct₹11435
- Mumbai to Phuket by Go Air Airline from INR 11435
- 29 OctGo Air
- 30 Oct₹12223
Thai Lion Air
- Mumbai to Phuket by Thai Lion Air Airline from INR 12223
- 31 Oct₹10911
- Mumbai to Phuket by Go Air Airline from INR 10911
- 01 NovGo Air
- 02 Nov₹20305
- Mumbai to Phuket by Thai Airways Airline from INR 20305
- 06 Nov₹21363
- Mumbai to Phuket by Bangkok Airways Airline from INR 21363
- 09 Nov₹28742
- Mumbai to Phuket by Thai Airways Airline from INR 28742
- 10 Nov₹22484
- Mumbai to Phuket by Go Air Airline from INR 22484
- 11 Nov₹26749
- Mumbai to Phuket by Thai Airways Airline from INR 26749
- 13 Nov₹18979
- Mumbai to Phuket by Malaysia Airlines Airline from INR 18979
- 15 Nov₹11549
- Mumbai to Phuket by Go Air Airline from INR 11549
- 22 Nov₹11435
- Mumbai to Phuket by Go Air Airline from INR 11435
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov₹13296
- Mumbai to Phuket by Singapore Airlines Airline from INR 13296
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov₹13431
- Mumbai to Phuket by Go Air Airline from INR 13431
- 27 Nov₹13164
- Mumbai to Phuket by Singapore Airlines Airline from INR 13164
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec₹13188
- Mumbai to Phuket by IndiGo Airline from INR 13188
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA