Muscat to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Muscat to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Muscat and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from MCT - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Muscat Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Muscat to Bhubaneshwar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Muscat to Bhubaneshwar, the aerial distance covered is 2830 km. There are a total number of 7 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Muscat to Bhubaneshwar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Muscat to Bhubaneshwar everyday?There are 7 flights that fly from Muscat to Bhubaneshwar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Muscat to Bhubaneshwar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Muscat to Bhubaneshwar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Muscat to Bhubaneshwar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bhubaneshwar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Muscat to Bhubaneshwar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Muscat to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Muscat?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Muscat or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Muscat to Bhubaneshwar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Muscat to Bhubaneshwar flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Muscat International Airport
There are several excellent transportation options to reach Muscat International Airport. For example, one can take a taxi through ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Oman National Transport Company deals in busses that travels to the amazing Muscat airport. These great busses also goes to several important locations of Muscat. For special chauffeur services to reach airport, one can contact the famous airline Oman Air.
Facilities at Muscat Airport
Home to great facilities and services, Muscat International Airport is an excellent airport. You can use the free Wi-Fi available at the airport by just login with your mobile number to receive the access code. There are also many public pay phones in the terminal buildings. Also, automated teller machines (ATMs) are located in the international airport, which has offer cash withdrawal in many currencies. Muscat Airport even has 24 hours foreign exchange bureaus. For meet and greet services at the airport, contact +968-24518198 or email: email@example.com. Also not to forget, there are duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers.
Best Time to Visit Muscat
Muscat, the capital city of Oman, is located just above the Tropic of Cancer and has hot, humid weather round the year. The best time to visit Muscat is during the winter months, between November and March. The coolest months in Muscat are December and January, when the nights are cool and the day temperatures remain way below 30 degree celsius. January is also an ideal time to visit as it is when the month - long Muscat Festival is celebrated in full fervour.The festival celebrated Oman’ s rich culture and history, so as tourists, you can learn a lot about the place.April to September is the off - season when the temperature reaches its highest, dampening sightseeing plans.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport, also called Biju Patnaik International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a state-owned bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A (from its pre-designated stops). Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Ola/Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI) or Biju Patnaik International Airport has 2 Terminals, Terminal 1 operating with international flights and Terminal 2 operating with domestic flights. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international departure and arrival terminals of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at Apollo Hospital, which is located on airport grounds. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is widely appreciated for its ancient temples and architecture. It is a renowned pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. One of the most important places to visit in this ancient city is the Lingaraja Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The 55-metre high surface of the temple is covered with beautiful carvings and looks extremely beautiful. Summers in Bhubaneshwar are hot and humid while winters are pleasant and best for sightseeing. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the months of December to March when the temperature varies from 16 to 24 degree celsius.
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org