Muscat to Singapore FlightsBook Muscat to Singapore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Muscat and Singapore. On flights from MCT - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Muscat Singapore Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Muscat to Singapore through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Muscat and Singapore is 5467 km. There are about 10 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Muscat to Singapore flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Muscat to Singapore flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Singapore, how many flights fly to this destination from Muscat everyday?To reach Singapore, there are 10 flights that fly to this destination from Muscat everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Singapore, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Muscat?To reach Singapore, there are 10 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Muscat. The price ranges from Muscat to Singapore. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Muscat to Singapore through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Muscat to Singapore. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Singapore flights?The check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Singapore flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Singapore airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Muscat to Singapore flights?For Muscat to Singapore flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Muscat?If you are flying from Muscat, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Muscat to Singapore flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Muscat to Singapore flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Muscat International Airport
There are several economical yet awesome ways to reach Muscat International Airport like hiring a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Oman National Transport Company offers great bus services to the visitors who wants to travel to the Muscat Airport. For chauffeur services please contact the famous airline Oman Air.
Facilities at Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have several great facilities like free Wi-Fi. Just register with your mobile number to get a code which will help you to use the free Wi-Fi at the airport. The terminal buildings also has several public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are there at Muscat Airport which has several different currencies. 24 hours foreign exchange bureaus are also available at the airport. For meet and greet services at Muscat airport one can easily contact +968-24518198 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Even duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Muscat
Famous for beautiful ‘souks’ and sumptuous seafood, Muscat is the capital of Oman. The city’s climate is characterised with extreme summers with temperatures going above 40 degree celsius and warm but pleasant winters with temperatures sometimes around 30 degree celsius in the daytime and around 15 degree celsius in the nighttime. The best time to visit Muscat is between late November and March, when the weather is perfectly pleasant for sightseeing and other activities. The summer months, i.e. from April to October, are comparatively less preferred to visit the city. However, if you wish to avoid the crowds and avail great discounts on hotels and flights, you can plan a trip during these months.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Changi International Airport of Singapore from the city is via the Airport Shuttle or the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. If you opt for the train, do leave earlier as you would have to change trains from Tanah Merah Station. Same applies to the airport shuttle van; it makes numerous stops, so there’s a chance you can be late for your flight. Taxis are slightly more expensive than the train and the shuttle. They can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. Remember to buy the EZ-Link card and make all your rides discounted, whether you take the taxi, train or the shuttle.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosks, Car Rentals, Free Wi-Fi and much more, Changi International Airport in Singapore is undoubtedly one of the finest airports of Asia. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. You can also indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops. For entertainment, there are free, 24*7 movie halls, entertainment decks, gardens, children’s playgrounds and much more.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Home to immense natural beauty and modern day wonders, Singapore witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. The national language of this mesmerising island country is Malay. The other languages spoken in this country are English, Tamil and Chinese. Though tourists visit this country throughout the year, the best time to visit Singapore is in the months from December to April. Those who want to indulge in outdoor activities and sightseeing, this is indeed the best time of the year. Some of the most celebrated festival of the year including Chinese calendar and Chinese New Year that takes place in January or February.
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA