Mysore to Lucknow FlightsBook Mysore to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Lucknow. On flights from MYQ - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Mysore to Lucknow, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Mysore to Lucknow, the aerial distance covered is 1677 km. There are a total number of 9 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Mysore to Lucknow flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Mysore to Lucknow everyday?There are 9 flights that fly from Mysore to Lucknow everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Mysore to Lucknow, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Mysore to Lucknow flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Mysore to Lucknow flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Lucknow flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Lucknow.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Lucknow flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Lucknow flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Mysore?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Mysore or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Mysore to Lucknow flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Mysore to Lucknow flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Popularly known as Mandakalli airport, Mysore airport sees tourists all year round. The central point of the city, Mysore city chowk is situated just 10.5 kms from the airport. If you prefer to travel by car, you may hire a taxi or a cab and cover this distance in just 18 mins. Car rental services are also available. The nearest bus stand and the airport are just 2.4 kms apart. You can take a state transport bus from here. The nearest train station is located at a distance of 12 kms from the airport and has connectivity to all major cities in India.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Mysore Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. On a daily basis, the airport can cater to around 200 passengers. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also wheelchair assistance facility for the elderly and physically challenged. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, magazine stalls, book stalls, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
The rich cultural heritage of Mysore along with its historical significance attracts thousands of tourists from around the globe each year. The splendour of this city can be explored through its monuments, temples, zoo, churches, prehistoric sites, sandalwood forests and beautiful gardens. Mysore showcases three major seasons namely Winters, Summers and Monsoon, just like other regions of the country. If you wish to plan, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October to February. The temperature range during this time is between 15°C and 30°C. It is pleasant, little chilly and sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Other than the good weather, you can also enjoy the greatest festivals like Navratri and Dussehra during this time.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport of Lucknow from the city is via the UPSRTC bus (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) from Charbagh Bus Station, near to Charbagh Station. The airport is located about 12 km from the city centre; you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport (LKO) or Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport has 2 Terminals, Terminal 1 operating with international flights and Terminal 2 operating with domestic flights. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international departure and arrival terminals of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow also known as ‘The City of Nawabs’ is a great place to visit in India. October-March is the best time to visit Lucknow. The weather (temperature) varies between 8 °C and 18 °C during these wonderful months and remains cold yet pleasant. An ideal time to explore national parks, museums, and monuments. Also, do carry several warm clothes as the weather in Lucknow gets chilly during this time. Summers in Lucknow is hot as the temperature remains between 32°C and 40°C. Monsoons are quite enjoyable as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters in the city remains in between 8°C-18°C.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com