Nanded to Bengaluru FlightsBook Nanded to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Nanded and Bengaluru. On flights from NDC - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Nanded Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- How far is Nanded to Bengaluru by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Nanded to Bengaluru is approximately 688 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Nanded Airport to Bengaluru Airport is about 9 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Nanded to Bengaluru.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bengaluru from Nanded, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Nanded to Bengaluru, there are 9 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bengaluru easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Nanded to Bengaluru?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Nanded to Bengaluru with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Nanded to Bengaluru flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Nanded to Bengaluru flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Nanded to Bengaluru flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Nanded to Bengaluru flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Nanded?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Nanded is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Nanded to Bengaluru)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Nanded to Bengaluru flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Nanded Airport
Nanded is a splendid city in Maharashtra state, India. About 13 km via NH 161/NH361 from the city centre the airport of Nanded (Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport) is located. There are many ways to reach the brilliant Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport. One can opt for a bus, hire a cab or even take an auto rickshaw for the airport. Also, to reach on time please contact: - Joshi Tours And Car Hire (tel. +91 9152551620), Nanded Taxi services (tel. +91 98609 46115) or Simer Tours & Travels (tel. +91 9152476658). Travelling from Hazur Sahib Nanded Railway Station to the airport via auto rickshaw is also a great option. The railway station is just 6.7 km away from the airport.
Facilities at Nanded Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, there are several great services that a passenger can avail at Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport. Some of the services like departure and arrival lounges, good space for parking vehicles, a visitors waiting area, great VIP lounge & suite for resting. Not to forget, there is also a great cafeteria which offers delicious food to all the passengers. One can even buy snacks before the flight from the snacks counter. There are many shops available at the airport from where passengers can get gifts and souvenirs. Also, bus and taxi services are available for the travellers at the airport. There is also a good travel desk which guides the passengers. The numbers are as follows: +91 2462 236053, 241313, 9823772053, 9021435322.
Best Time to Visit Nanded
The best places to visit in the beautiful city of Nanded are Gurudwara Hazur Sahib, Hottal, Isapur Dam, Kandhar Fort, Mahur, Malegaon, Masjid of Biloli, Nanded Fort, Takhat Sachkhand Shri Hazur Abchalnagar Sahib, Shrikshetra Mahurgadh and Unkeshvar. The Best Time To Visit Nanded is from the months of November, December, January and February. Avoid going to Nanded during summers (April to May) when the average temperature is 40°C - 42°C. Between the months of July to September, Nanded experiences monsoon. The temperature in Nanded drops down during the winter season and is considered the best time to explore the city.
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the third most busiest airport of the country after Bengaluru and Mumbai. The airport has one terminal which caters to both international and domestic flights. To reach the airport from any part of the city, commuters can opt for BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) buses that run from 12 major points of the city. These AC and non AC Volvo buses are available in every 15 minutes. Other than this, private car rentals, radio taxis and online cab services are available for the commute. As the airport has a huge parking space, you can also drive your own car.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru. This airport is owned and operated by BIAL, which is first of its kinds in India. Numerous high-end facilities like eateries, lounges and shopping centres are available at Bengaluru airport for passengers. A number of lounges in the airport ensure a comfortable travel experience for worn out travellers. Lounges operated by Plaza Premium and Above Ground Level are located at level 1 and the mezzanine level. Those who would like to spend time shopping can shop at several retail outlets like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop. For duty free shopping, Sound and Vision is a must-visit.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
From being the Garden City of the country to the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore has grown tremendously in the last few years. Nearly 40% of the city’s landscape is covered with gardens and 15% with lakes and ponds. Other than this, Bangalore is also known for its active nightlife with more than 800 pubs. The city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The best time to visit Bangalore is from September to February, when the weather is pleasant. The temperature during this time of the year remains between 10 to 15 degree celsius and is considered ideal for sightseeing.
Nanded Airport Details
Address not available
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org