Phuket to Chennai FlightsBook Phuket to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹10890. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Chennai. On flights from HKT - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Chennai Flights - FAQs
- How far is Phuket to Chennai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Phuket to Chennai is approximately 2062 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Phuket Airport to Chennai Airport is about 5 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Phuket to Chennai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Chennai from Phuket, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Phuket to Chennai, there are 5 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Chennai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Phuket to Chennai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹10890 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Phuket to Chennai. There are 5 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Phuket to Chennai route.
- For reaching Chennai from Phuket, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Phuket to Chennai, there are 5 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Phuket to Chennai route is ₹10890.
- To travel from Phuket to Chennai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Phuket to Chennai ends here. ₹10890 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Phuket to Chennai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Phuket to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Phuket to Chennai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Chennai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Phuket to Chennai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Phuket to Chennai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Phuket?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Phuket is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Phuket to Chennai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Phuket to Chennai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Phuket to Chennai Flight Fares
|Phuket - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Phuket to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is among the top 2 airports in the island country of Thailand. The airport is growing at a fast pace in terms of passenger traffic and is encompasses all modern day facilities. It is strategically located at a distance of approximately 32 km from the city centre. Commutation to and from the airport is not a task as public transport is easily available. As there are two terminals in the airport for domestic and international flights, transportation facilities are provided accordingly. You can book airport Limousines, metered taxis, minivans or public buses to reach any part of the city. Also, commutation for nearby places like Patong, Surin, Bangtao and Mai Khao is also available at the airport.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in the scenic country of Thailand. Every year thousands of tourists visit this island nation to witness its scenic beauty and witness the effervescent nightlife. To ensure a comfortable travel experience to all its guests, the airport is provided with all modern day facilities. From dining at the high-end restaurants to spending some leisure time shopping at the duty free shops, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. There are around 5 baggage carousels and 8 custom counters that add to the convenience. In the arrival hall, there are ATMs, money changers and local sim cards available.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport is situated approximately 19 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. You can board the first metro at 5.54 AM at Nehru Park to reach the airport. The last metro departs at 10.54 PM. Other than metro, one can also take a bus ride to reach the airport. With number of AC and interurban trains, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. Book a pre-paid taxi or an Ola or Uber to cover this distance in 50 mins. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai Airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both domestic and international terminals. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing at shops located throughout the airport. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. You will also find luggage storage and lockers at the international terminal. Other than these, there is a child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, mobile charging and massages and spa.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
Phuket to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Oct₹13302
- Phuket to Chennai by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 13302
- 09 NovThai AirAsia
- 10 Nov₹13209
- Phuket to Chennai by Air Asia Airline from INR 13209
- 11 Nov₹13290
- Phuket to Chennai by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 13290
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A