Ranchi to Colombo FlightsBook Ranchi to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Colombo. On flights from IXR - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Colombo Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Ranchi to Colombo through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Ranchi and Colombo is 1917 km. There are about 3 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Ranchi to Colombo flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Ranchi to Colombo flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Colombo, how many flights fly to this destination from Ranchi everyday?To reach Colombo, there are 3 flights that fly to this destination from Ranchi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Colombo, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Ranchi?To reach Colombo, there are 3 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Ranchi. The price ranges from Ranchi to Colombo. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Ranchi to Colombo through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Ranchi to Colombo. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Colombo flights?The check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Colombo flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Colombo airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Colombo flights?For Ranchi to Colombo flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Ranchi?If you are flying from Ranchi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Ranchi to Colombo flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Ranchi to Colombo flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, is primarily served by Ranchi Airport. Commonly referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, this airport is the 27th busiest airport of the country. Famous airlines like Air India, GoAir and Jet Airways offer their air services at this airport. Reaching the city centre from this airport is easy as it is just 7 kms away. Public transport at every corner of the city is available to reach the airport. Also, if you are about to arrive Ranchi, don’t worry as a number of service providers offer cab facilities outside the airport. Buses and auto-rickshaws are also available for the commute.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Commonly known as Birsa Munda Airport, Ranchi Airport is a domestic airport in Ranchi. It is located at a distance of about 07 km from the main city and 4 km from the bus stand. To cater to the growing needs of the travellers, airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Those who have leisure time can visit the various shopping outlets available at the airport or can enjoy lip smacking food at the in-house restaurants. Other than this, lounges are also available for the travellers to unwind and relax.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in the city of Ranchi, Jharkhand. You can plan a trip between April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 40 degree celsius and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. These days can be humid, but also tourist-free. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of November and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Ranchi. Monsoon months, i.e. between July and September is another good season to explore the city.
How To Travel To Colombo
The beautiful island country of Sri Lanka welcomes guests from across the globe in its only international airport known as Bandaranaike International Airport. The airport is located at a distance of about 35 km from the unofficial capital city of Colombo. Tourists who have hotel reservations, can avail a free pick up from the airport. If not, taxis, minibuses and express buses are easily available outside the airport. Minibuses and taxis are available for those who have late arrivals at the airport. Those willing to save some money, express buses are the most suggested transportation option.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is among the most important airports of the country of Sri Lanka. The airport offers a number of premium facilities to its passengers. From fully equipped business centres to the state-of-the-art spa, you will find everything within the premises of this airport. From shopping at the duty free shops to relishing sumptuous delicacies at the in-house restaurants, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, massage centres, business lounges, lost and found, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some other facilities available at this airport.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Tourism in Sri Lanka is growing faster than any other country in Asia. Sri Lanka is a truly fascinating country offering anything a traveller can desire for. Besides beautiful beaches and historic sites, the country is also renowned for its rich wildlife. There are more than 26 national parks in the country. Colombo is one of the most loved destinations in the country. Tourists can visit this city at any time of the year as weather remains pleasant throughout. However, monsoons bring heavy rainfall between the months of May to August, which is not an ideal time for sightseeing. The best time to visit Colombo is in the months from November to February.
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA