Riyadh to Dhaka FlightsBook Riyadh to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Dhaka. On flights from RUH - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Riyadh departs for Dhaka?The first flight from Riyadh to Dhaka is at 07:10. The flight arrives at the destination at 16:05.
- When is the last flight from Riyadh to Dhaka?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Riyadh - Dhaka route. The last flight leaves at 23:10 and arrives in Dhaka at 08:05.
- To travel from Riyadh to Dhaka through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Riyadh and Dhaka is 4408 km. There are about 3 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Riyadh to Dhaka flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Riyadh to Dhaka air journey is 05 Hours & 30 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Riyadh and Dhaka.
- On a Riyadh to Dhaka flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Riyadh to Dhaka flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Dhaka, how many flights fly to this destination from Riyadh everyday?To reach Dhaka, there are 3 flights that fly to this destination from Riyadh everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Dhaka, which airlines fly to this destination from Riyadh?To reach Dhaka, there are 2 airlines that have flights to this destination from Riyadh. Riyadh to Dhaka route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Dhaka, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Riyadh?To reach Dhaka, there are 3 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Riyadh. The price ranges from Riyadh to Dhaka. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Riyadh to Dhaka through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Riyadh to Dhaka. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Dhaka flights?The check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Dhaka flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Dhaka airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Riyadh to Dhaka flights?For Riyadh to Dhaka flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Riyadh?If you are flying from Riyadh, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Riyadh to Dhaka flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Riyadh to Dhaka flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
The struggle that led to the formation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia began in 1902 when the king captured Riyadh, the base of his ancestral home. This goes on to show how vital their family relationships stand for them. The modern Saudi is no different with practices such as nepotism being practiced widely. Planning a visit with your family therefore poses no problems as long as women don’t travel alone.The best time to visit Riyadh would be when the temperatures range between 15 degree celsius to 30 degree celsius in the winters. The summers in the region are generally described as “desert dry” due to its searing temperatures and the humidity levels are pretty low as well throughout the year.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is an excellent airport and is also the largest in Bangladesh. There are several great ways to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. For example, one can hire a metered, efficient, and reasonably-priced taxi. But don’t forget that to get the best deal you have to bargain with the driver. Also, Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is right opposite Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. So, one can even opt for a train to reach the airport. The next cheap transport option in Dhaka is auto rickshaw. Boarding a bus from Dhaka’s Gulistan Bus Station to reach the international airport is a good choice as well.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has three gorgeous terminals which are for domestic and international passengers. For arrivals, one should go visit the ground floor and if looking for departures then visit the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is home to excellent services which are baggage services, assistance to physically and old challenged passengers, good prayer room, many currency exchange counters, reliable customs counter, and customs halls. Also, don’t forget there are several duty-free shops for shopping, great restaurants to eat, and, many food & beverage counters. Here is a piece of information for those travelling in the economy class! Dhaka airport offers passes to access the lounges. Simply buy one to relax at the airport.
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA