Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from RUH - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Riyadh leaves at 00:05 from Riyadh Airport and arrives Kuala Lumpur Airport at 13:00.
- When is the last flight from Riyadh to reach Kuala Lumpur scheduled?The last flight from Riyadh leaves at 00:05 from Riyadh Airport and arrives Kuala Lumpur Airport at 13:00.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Riyadh and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur is 6338 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur take approximately 07 Hours & 55 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Riyadh and Kuala Lumpur. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Riyadh-Kuala Lumpur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Riyadh-Kuala Lumpur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur route each day?1 flights fly on Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- How many flights fly on Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur route weekly?1 flights fly on Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur departs at 00:05 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 13:00.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Riyadh? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Riyadh, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Riyadh to Kuala Lumpur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Although the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf surround Saudi Arabia from three sides, it doesn’t experience a lot of rain or humidity. The summers are mostly dry and extremely hot. In the interiors, especially Riyadh, the maximum temperatures can fluctuate between 35 degree celsius to 45 Degree celsius. It remains relatively cooler in the winters with temperatures ranging between 15-30 Degree celsius.Therefore, the best time to visit Riyadh would be from October to February.Although quite restrictive to tourists and especially women, the new relaxing laws such as the introduction of cinemas after 35 years and the freedom for women to drive provide relief.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, one of the biggest and busiest airports of Asia, holds a solid international reputation. There are several ways to get to the airport like the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) Express train, the taxi or the Airport Shuttle Bus. From the KL Sentral Station located in the centre of the city, one can board the bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a more private commute, you can hire a taxi or an Uber, which would take you to the airport in a little over half an hour. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. Taking the train is the fastest way to reach the airport; the train departs every 15 minutes from KL Sentral and takes only 28-30 minutes to cover the distance.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
A destination within itself, Kuala Lumpur International Airport boasts of luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores that sell everything from liquor to chocolates within its confines. It also provides services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange Car Rentals and more. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head. Showers are also located in both the terminals. If you want a few hours of undisturbed sleep, you could book a room at a transit hotel for a few hours and rejuvenate yourself.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
The enchanting capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a city cladded with amazing steel skyscrapers, historical monuments, bustling street markets, massive shopping malls and spirited nightlife. Its charged up metropolitan pace set against a grand backdrop fascinates visitors with variety and a multicultural charm. With its maritime climate, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. Most of the year, the weather conditions are hot and humid but with rain, the climate gets cool and pleasant which keeps up the balance. The temperature ranges from 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. The months from December to February and May to August are relatively drier than the other months.
Riyadh Airport Details
Address not available
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available