Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5575. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from SAG - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar, the aerial distance covered is 1186 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days?₹5575 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days. Book from 8 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar weekly?There are 8 flights that fly from Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar weekly. Reach Bhubaneshwar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹5575.
- What is cheapest fare to Bhubaneshwar from Shirdi today?The cheapest fare from Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar is ₹5575. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Bhubaneshwar right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bhubaneshwar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Shirdi?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Shirdi or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares
|Shirdi - Bhubaneshwar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Shirdi Domestic Airport (IATA Code: SAG) from the city is via the bus. The buses operate regularly between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm everyday. The airport is located about 14 km from the city centre; you can also hire general or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. It is best to go for Uber cab, which shows you the fare beforehand.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport in Shirdi, Maharashtra is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. One can even find baggage wrapping machine at the airport. For assisting the physically challenged and the elderly, wheelchairs with escorts are also provided without any cost. Passengers can also indulge in some shopping as there are a few book shops and handicraft stalls located in the airport.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
Known as the abode of India’s most revered saint, “Sai Baba,” Shirdi is located in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. The place is a famous shrine and is flocked by tourist all year round. This is the site where love of the followers and the piousness of the famous saint meet in an intensity of utmost reverence and devotion. At this very spot Sai Baba lived and finally left his earthly body for his celestial abode. Even though it can be visited throughout the year, the best time to visit Shirdi starts from December and ends in February as the onset of winters make this place a heaven on earth. Even the temperature plays cool here ranging between 8 degrees and 29 degrees!
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
There are many ways to reach Biju Patnaik International Airport like taking the state bus 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A. Most bus lines pass through Ashok Nagar station, so you can board from there, but make sure you check the stoppages, so as to avoid confusion. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI) or Biju Patnaik International Airport has 2 Terminals, Terminal 1 operating with international flights and Terminal 2 operating with domestic flights. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international departure and arrival terminals of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at Apollo Hospital, which is located on airport grounds. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is widely appreciated for its ancient temples and architecture. It is a renowned pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. One of the most important places to visit in this ancient city is the Lingaraja Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The 55-metre high surface of the temple is covered with beautiful carvings and looks extremely beautiful. Summers in Bhubaneshwar are hot and humid while winters are pleasant and best for sightseeing. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the months of December to March when the temperature varies from 16 to 24 degree celsius.
Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov₹9070
- Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 9070
- 19 Dec₹7617
- Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 7617
- 20 Dec₹8076
- Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 8076
- 21 Dec₹9322
- Shirdi to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 9322
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org