Singapore to Ranchi FlightsBook Singapore to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Ranchi. On flights from SIN - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Singapore to Ranchi, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Singapore to Ranchi, the aerial distance covered is 3163 km. There are a total number of 6 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Singapore to Ranchi flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Singapore to Ranchi everyday?There are 6 flights that fly from Singapore to Ranchi everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Singapore to Ranchi, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Singapore to Ranchi flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Singapore to Ranchi flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Ranchi flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Ranchi.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Singapore to Ranchi flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Singapore to Ranchi flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Singapore?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Singapore or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Singapore to Ranchi flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Singapore to Ranchi flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
Singapore Changi Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always busy and bustling, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which takes only 20 minutes to cover the entire distance. You can also take the Changi Airport Shuttle, which is not a bus, but rather a van that takes you from the city to the airport and vice versa. The shuttle might be irregular at times, but it is the most inexpensive mode of travel. Another cheap mode of transportation is the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. You would require to change lines, so it could be quite an irritant. Make a note to buy the EZ-Link card upon arrival to Singapore, which allows you discounts on every trip you take in the city regardless of whether you travel by train, bus, the shuttle or by taxi.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Changi Airport in Singapore is more than an airport, rather a destination in itself. It is gigantic in size and caters to passengers with 3 terminals, namely T1, T2, and T3. All three are connected with ground-level buses, but you can also opt to walk. Unlimited Wi-Fi is provided, free of cost; if you want a more faster connection, you have to pay for it. There are movie theatres in T2 and T3, where movies are run 24*7 and free for everyone. If you have a long layover, you can book a room at one of the transit hotels located in every terminal for a good rest. Economy class travellers can relax in one of the several airport lounges. ATMs are also available both airside and landside at all the terminals. Currency Exchange facility is available at all time, with two locations each in the airside and landside areas of all four terminals.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Singapore, a finance, commerce and transport hub, is a sovereign city-state in Southeast Asia. One of major contributors towards Singaporean economy is tourism. In 2017, 17.4 million international tourists visited Singapore which is 3 times of Singapore’s total population. Singapore witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round, however the best time to visit Singapore is in the moths of December to April. During this time, the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for outdoor excursions. Travellers visiting during the winter months, can also take part in Chinese New Year, which is celebrated with great energy level and zeal.
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
The capital city of Jharkhand, Ranchi is the 3rd most populous city of the state. It is well-connected to any part of the city through airways, railways and roadways. The domestic airport, also known as Birsa Munda Airport, is located at a distance of about 7 km from the main city. Commuting from the airport to and from any part of the city is easily possible through a wide network of public transport. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available at every corner of the city. Also, buses from Kantatoli Bus Stand ply for the airport every hour.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Birsa Munda Airport is the main airport serving the capital city of Jharkhand - Ranchi. The airport is controlled and managed by Airports Authority of India. In the past 3 years, the airport has witnessed tremendous growth in air traffic and several budget airlines have added this airport on their route. Some of the facilities provided at this domestic airport are wheelchair assistance, luggage trolleys and tourist information counter. There are many duty-free shops where travellers can indulge in shopping to spend their leisure time. Also, there are lounges where commuters can unwind and relax before/after their journey.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in the city of Ranchi, Jharkhand. You can plan a trip between April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 40 degree celsius and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. These days can be humid, but also tourist-free. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of November and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Ranchi. Monsoon months, i.e. between July and September is another good season to explore the city.
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com