Srinagar to Coimbatore FlightsBook Srinagar to Coimbatore flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹13567. Approximately 28 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Coimbatore. On flights from SXR - CJB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Coimbatore Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Srinagar to Coimbatore through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Srinagar and Coimbatore is 2576 km. There are about 28 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Srinagar to Coimbatore flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Srinagar to Coimbatore flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Coimbatore, how many flights fly to this destination from Srinagar everyday?To reach Coimbatore, there are 28 flights that fly to this destination from Srinagar everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Srinagar to Coimbatore, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Srinagar to Coimbatore in the next 30 days, ₹13567 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 28 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Coimbatore, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Srinagar?To reach Coimbatore, there are 28 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Srinagar. The price ranges from Srinagar to Coimbatore. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Srinagar to Coimbatore today?The cheapest fare from Srinagar to Coimbatore for today is ₹13567. Coimbatore is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Srinagar to Coimbatore through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Srinagar to Coimbatore. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Coimbatore flights?The check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Coimbatore flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Coimbatore airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Coimbatore flights?For Srinagar to Coimbatore flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Srinagar?If you are flying from Srinagar, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Srinagar to Coimbatore flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Srinagar to Coimbatore flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Srinagar to Coimbatore Flight Fares
|Srinagar - Coimbatore Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Srinagar to Coimbatore Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Srinagar International Airport from the city is via the JKSRTC bus (Jammu and Kashmir Government’s official bus service) from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). The airport is located about 12 km from the city centre; you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATM’s, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. You can make use of the free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and after that, it is available at a cost. There is an Information Counter at both the international and domestic arrival terminal of the airport. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Home to the world-famous Dal Lake, Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu & Kashmir experiences mild summers and freezing winters. The Best Time to Visit Srinagar is during the summer months, i.e. between April and October. By April, snow begins to melt in the lower regions and the weather during these months is perfectly pleasant for sightseeing and other activities. If you go in the winter months, i.e, between November and March, remember to pack your warmest woollens as temperatures can drop down to 0 degree celsius in the peak months of winter. It is the ideal season to enjoy skiing, snowboarding and other sports
How to Travel to & from Coimbatore Airport
Commonly known as Peelamedu Airport, Coimbatore International Airport is among the most famous airports of the country. The airport holds second position in the state of Tamil Nadu in terms of passenger traffic and cargo handling. As the city witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round, the airport is equipped with all basic facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience. Commuting to and from the airport is easy as it is located at a central location. Central Bus Station is located at a distance of 10 km from this airport. The distance can easily be covered by taxis or autorickshaws.
Facilities at Coimbatore International Airport
Coimbatore, being a prominent tourist attraction, is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year-round. To cater to this large tourist attraction, Coimbatore International Airport is provided with all modern facilities. From high-end cafes to shopping outlets, the airport has everything to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its commuters. Some of the common services provided at this airport are ATMs, cash machines, currency exchange, showers, lockers, child care rooms and lost and found property. To answer to all the travel related queries of guests, the airport has a dedicated travel desk.
Srinagar to Coimbatore Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Oct₹13567
- Srinagar to Coimbatore by Airline from INR 13567
- 20 Oct₹13153
- Srinagar to Coimbatore by Air India Airline from INR 13153
- 21 Oct₹13503
- Srinagar to Coimbatore by Airline from INR 13503
- 24 Oct₹11618
- Srinagar to Coimbatore by Airline from INR 11618
- 25 Oct₹11501
- Srinagar to Coimbatore by Air India Airline from INR 11501
- 26 Oct₹11797
- Srinagar to Coimbatore by Air India Airline from INR 11797
- 27 Oct₹9817
- Srinagar to Coimbatore by Airline from INR 9817
- 31 OctIndiGo
- 03 Nov
- 10 Nov
- 22 Nov₹7240
- Srinagar to Coimbatore by Airline from INR 7240
- 23 Nov₹9848
- Srinagar to Coimbatore by Air India Airline from INR 9848
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Coimbatore Airport Details
Name : Coimbatore International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Coimbatore International Airport,Coimbatore-641014 (Tamil Nadu)
Phone : 91-422-2592155
Email : email@example.com