Srinagar to Doha FlightsBook Srinagar to Doha flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Doha. On flights from SXR - DOH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Doha Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Srinagar to Doha, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Srinagar to Doha, the aerial distance covered is 2445 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Srinagar to Doha flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Srinagar to Doha everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Srinagar to Doha everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Srinagar to Doha, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Srinagar to Doha flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Srinagar to Doha flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Doha flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Doha.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Doha flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Doha flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Srinagar?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Srinagar or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Srinagar to Doha flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Srinagar to Doha flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel Srinagar Airport
Srinagar Airport situated at an elevation of 5445 ft above sea level, Srinagar International Airport is 12.3 km away from the city centre. To reach the airport, you can simply hire a taxi from any part of the city. There is no Uber or Ola service in Srinagar, so you have to book the tourist taxis and other privately run taxis to go to the airport. Auto rickshaw is a convenient as well as an affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport. JKSRTC is the only bus line which takes you directly from the city centre to the airport. This bus service runs between TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) and Srinagar Airport making multiple stops on the way.
Facilities At Srinagar Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Sheikh ul Alam Airport in Srinagar, provides amazing services. Passengers get free trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Wi-Fi is given free of cost to passengers for the first 30 minutes and then at a nominal charge. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case ofan emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price.
Best Time To Visit Srinagar
Home to Asia’s largest tulip garden, Srinagar in Jammu & Kashmir hosts the Tulip Festival during the first two weeks of April. Lucky for tourists, April to June is the best time to visit this beautiful city as the weather is cool and temperatures range between 12 degree celsius and 25 degree celsius. You can enjoy the blossoms by visiting the many gardens around the city. Srinagar starts to freeze starting October and continues till March when temperatures even drop to minus 10 degree celsius. You can go skiing, sledding, snowboarding and indulge in other adventure activities in and around Srinagar.
How To Reach At Doha Airport
Entitled as the 5th best airport in the world, Hamad International Airport is situated in the capital city of Qatar, Doha. This airport offers a wide variety of transport options for transfers to the city and vice versa. The city centre and the airport are located at a distance of 4 km. The airport is served by five buses that connect to various parts of the city. Passengers need a rechargeable smart card available at the information desk to use this service. You can also take a taxi from the taxi pavilion located outside the airport to the left. In the Ground Transportation Centre, you can also find car rental agency for any car of your choice. Other than all these options, there are Chauffeur-driven limousines at the airport that can be booked for going anywhere in Qatar.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Doha airport offers number of facilities to its passengers. Starting from its two lounges; Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge to various other services, the airport is dedicated for passenger comfort and convenience. Lounges require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for usage. For the benefit of the passengers, the airport has four currency exchange counters at both terminals. For shopping, visit any of the various shops dotting the airport. Here you can buy items like books, jewellery, gifts, souvenirs, etc. Duty free shopping is also available at the arrivals section. This airport also has an art museum within the premises. Apart from these facilities, you can also find things like luggage trolleys, mobile charging spots, banking services, medical services, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Best Time To Visit Doha
The most populous and the capital city of the State of Qatar, Doha is situated in the east of the country on the coast of the Persian Gulf. It is the fastest growing city in Qatar and comprises of more than 50% of the nation’s population in itself and its surrounding suburbs. Winters (November-April) are the best time to visit Doha as the weather is tranquil and enjoyable, making it a great time to relish the sights of the city. During this time of the year, the maximum temperature rises up to 25 degree Celsius and the minimum falls to 14 degree Celsius. The months from May to September should be avoided for any travel scene as it is quite hot, humid and dry.
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Doha Airport Details
Address not available