Srinagar to Riyadh FlightsBook Srinagar to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Riyadh. On flights from SXR - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Srinagar to Riyadh through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Srinagar and Riyadh is 2901 km. There are about 3 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Srinagar to Riyadh flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Srinagar to Riyadh flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Riyadh, how many flights fly to this destination from Srinagar everyday?To reach Riyadh, there are 3 flights that fly to this destination from Srinagar everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Riyadh, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Srinagar?To reach Riyadh, there are 3 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Srinagar. The price ranges from Srinagar to Riyadh. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Srinagar to Riyadh through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Srinagar to Riyadh. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Riyadh flights?The check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Riyadh flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Riyadh airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Riyadh flights?For Srinagar to Riyadh flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Srinagar?If you are flying from Srinagar, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Srinagar to Riyadh flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Srinagar to Riyadh flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Srinagar International Airport from the city is via the JKSRTC bus (Jammu and Kashmir Government’s official bus service) from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). The airport is located about 12 km from the city centre; you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport has services such as ATM’s, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals and more. It provides free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and then at a minimum charge. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex, but no duty-free shop is available. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Home to the world-famous Dal Lake, Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu & Kashmir experiences mild summers and freezing winters. The Best Time to Visit Srinagar is during the summer months, i.e. between April and October. By April, snow begins to melt in the lower regions and the weather during these months is perfectly pleasant for sightseeing and other activities. If you go in the winter months, i.e, between November and March, remember to pack your warmest woollens as temperatures can drop down to 0 degree celsius in the peak months of winter. It is the ideal season to enjoy skiing, snowboarding and other sports
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
The present king of Saudi has released orders simplifying the visa process in order to multiply the tourist intake. Riyadh, the capital, has grown to become one of the most sought after places in the Middle-East for tourists with its sprawling malls and intricately moulded mosques.The place can be best described as a melting pot of cultures and cuisines due to its highly diverse population. The best time to visit Riyadh is during the winter months when the temperatures drop to lower levels and touring the place becomes easier. The summers are extremely hot and dry and can reach temperatures as high as 45 degree celsius.
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA