Abu Dhabi to Colombo FlightsBook Abu Dhabi to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 18 flights of different airlines fly between Abu Dhabi and Colombo. On flights from AUH - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Abu Dhabi Colombo Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Abu Dhabi for Colombo?The earliest flight for Colombo departs at 09:40 from Abu Dhabi and reaches Colombo at 15:45.
- To reach Colombo late at night, when does the last flight from Abu Dhabi departs?To reach Colombo late at night, the last flight from Abu Dhabi departs at 23:40 and arrives Colombo airport at 05:45. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Abu Dhabi to Colombo by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Abu Dhabi to Colombo is approximately 3340 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Abu Dhabi Airport to Colombo Airport is about 18 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Abu Dhabi to Colombo.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Colombo from Abu Dhabi, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Abu Dhabi to Colombo, there are 18 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Colombo easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Abu Dhabi to Colombo?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Abu Dhabi to Colombo with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Abu Dhabi to Colombo flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Abu Dhabi to Colombo flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Abu Dhabi to Colombo flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Abu Dhabi to Colombo flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Abu Dhabi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Abu Dhabi is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Abu Dhabi to Colombo)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Abu Dhabi to Colombo flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Abu Dhabi Details
How To Travel To Abu Dhabi International Airport UAE
Second largest in the UAE, Abu Dhabi International Airport serves around 11 million passengers each year. Located 32 km from Abu Dhabi's city centre, this airport endows travellers with various commuting options. Opt for an air-conditioned bus which is not only comfortable but economical as well. These green and white A1 buses operate every 40 minutes around the clock. The time taken to the cover the stretch between city and the airport is approx. 45 minutes. For renting cars, visit the Skypark Plaza and opt for a car of your choice. There is also an option for 24-hour metered taxi services. If you want a luxury ride, limousines are available. For this service, contact the customer service desks at the airport.
Facilities At Abu Dhabi International Airport
Abu Dhabi International airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has nine lounges; Al Reem Lounge, Al Dhabi Lounge, Al Ghazal Lounge, Emirates Arrival Lounge, etc. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at duty free shopping at the arrivals section. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like locally made gifts, souvenirs, perfumes, jewellery, books etc. For the convenience of the flyers, the airport has number of ATMs, cash machines and 16 currency exchange counters. A golf course is also present in the premises. There are medical services, prayer rooms, mobile charging points, spa, luggage trolleys, supermarket, luggage wrapping, free Wi-Fi, etc. as well.
How To Travel To Colombo
Bandaranaike International airport serves as the gateway for all the tourists visiting Sri Lanka. It is the only international airport in the country and is located at a distance of about half an hour from the commercial capital of Colombo. It takes approximately 35 to 40 minutes to cover the distance of airport to the city centre. The airport taxi services, supervised by the Airport and Aviation services, operates from the arrival lobby with a fleet of 600 vehicles. Direct express way buses are also available for the commute.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Bandaranaike International Airport ensures a wonderful travel experience to the commuters. Some common facilities available at the airport are Children Care Rooms, Wi-Fi, special assistance, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, and currency exchange. Mobile Charging points are also available throughout the airport. Travellers who have long layover time, can avail the spa services provided inside the airport. Medical care centre is also available incase of any emergencies.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
From sandy beaches in Galle to serene mountains in Dambulla, from ancient ruins in Anuradhapura to skyscrapers in Colombo, Sri Lanka is a travellers paradise. Nature walks, trekking, hot air balloons, scuba diving, heritage walks and parasailing are some of the perks of visiting this place. Adam’s peak is the most sacred mountain in the country and is a must-visit. The best time to visit Colombo is between the months of November and February. This is the time when temperature remains low and rainfall doesn’t affect the region. March and April are the months when Colombo witnesses hot temperatures and high humidity levels.
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
Address not available
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available