Amritsar to Colombo FlightsBook Amritsar to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Amritsar and Colombo. On flights from ATQ - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Amritsar Colombo Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Amritsar and Colombo in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Amritsar to Colombo is 2794 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Amritsar-Colombo flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Amritsar-Colombo route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Amritsar to Colombo route each day?7 flights fly on Amritsar to Colombo route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Amritsar to Colombo?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Amritsar to Colombo with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Amritsar to Colombo flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Amritsar to Colombo flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Amritsar to Colombo?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Amritsar to Colombo flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Amritsar? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Amritsar, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Amritsar to Colombo flight. Please help!It is possible to change Amritsar to Colombo travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Amritsar Airport
Amritsar Airport, popular by the name of Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport has a runway of 12,001 ft. In understanding to the statistics, it is ranked at 27th position for passenger traffic. Amritsar City Chowk is the central point of the city and is situated 11 km from the airport. This stretch can be traversed by a car in 30 minutes in a taxi. There are moreover other ways to travel to and from the airport. You can also opt for travelling by an auto-rickshaw. You can board this outside the airport. There are no buses or trains connecting the city and airport. In the event that you need a more helpful alternative, select to travel by private cars available outside the terminal building.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Serving thousands of flyers each day, Amritsar Airport ensures a great travel experience. The airport has all basic facilities to make flying convenient. For the smooth transition of bags from one place to another, there are luggage trolleys. If a passenger wants to access the internet, there is free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes within the premises. The airport endows you with various services like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. For some delicious food, there are number of eating joints at this airport. There is an option for duty free shopping here at the international terminal. You can also look around at various other basic shopping outlets present here.
Best Time To Visit Amritsar
Home to Golden Temple, yummy parathas and many architectural wonders, Amritsar, one of the best cities in Punjab is undoubtedly the best place to visit in India. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are the most visited tourist places in Amritsar. The best time to visit Amritsar is from the months of November, December, January, February and March. Avoid summers in Amritsar which starts from April to June and the average temperature is 49°C. Amritsar experiences monsoon between the months of July to October. The temperature in Amritsar drops down to -4°C during the winter season.
How To Travel To Colombo
Sri Lanka, famous for its scenic beauty, ancient Buddhist ruins and a rich heritage, is one of the most loved tourist destinations across the globe. Ensuring a comfortable travel experience to all the commuters, the Bandaranaike International airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Also, wide availability of public transport helps commuters reach the city hassle free. Those who are in a hurry and don’t have a budget constraint, can travel in taxis. The journey time in taxis is approximately 45 minutes and are available at all times. Minibuses and express buses makes for a cheaper travel option.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Located close to the city of Colombo, Bandaranaike International Airport is the biggest airport in Sri Lanka. Handling a large number of passengers everyday, this international airport is home to all modern day facilities. From rejuvenating in an high-end spa to enjoying duty free shopping, there is a lot to do at this airport. Other than that, there are specialised medical rooms and massage centres for the comfort of the travellers. For the weary travellers, spa services are also available at the airport. A 24*7 help desk provides answer to any travel related query.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Sri Lanka is an island nation, located in the Indian Ocean. Bestowed with a rich cultural heritage and a history dating back to 3,000 years, the country is one of the most loved destinations in Asia. Some of the most visit places in this country are Negombo, Sigiriya, Bentota, Anuradhapura, Galle and Colombo. Sri Lanka witnesses a rather complicated weather pattern. Tourists can find good weather somewhere on the island at most times of the year. The winter season in Colombo varies from November to February and is the best time to visit Colombo.
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available