Baghdogra to Kolkata FlightsBook Baghdogra to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1579. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Baghdogra and Kolkata. On flights from IXB - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bagdogra Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Baghdogra to Kolkata?The first flight from Baghdogra to Kolkata departs at 07:40 and arrives Kolkata at 08:55.
- When is the last flight from Baghdogra to Kolkata?The last flight from Baghdogra’s departs at 18:40 and arrives Kolkata at 19:55.
- What will be the aerial distance between Baghdogra and Kolkata in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Baghdogra to Kolkata is 459 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Baghdogra to Kolkata flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Baghdogra to Kolkata flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 05 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹1579. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Baghdogra and Kolkata?The cabin baggage limit on Baghdogra to Kolkata flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Baghdogra to Kolkata flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.5 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Baghdogra to Kolkata flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Baghdogra to Kolkata. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Baghdogra to Kolkata, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Baghdogra to Kolkata route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Baghdogra to Kolkata in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹1579 would be the lowest airfare for a Baghdogra to Kolkata flight, in the next 30 days. There are 10 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Baghdogra to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Baghdogra to Kolkata route. The prices of these flights vary from Baghdogra to Kolkata. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Baghdogra to Kolkata for today?The cheapest fare from Baghdogra to Kolkata for today is ₹1579. The fare usually varies between Baghdogra and Kolkata.
- How to book tickets online from Baghdogra to Kolkata?Book tickets from Baghdogra to Kolkata via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Baghdogra to Kolkata flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Baghdogra to Kolkata flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Baghdogra to Kolkata flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Baghdogra to Kolkata flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Baghdogra?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Baghdogra is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Baghdogra to Kolkata flight?To change the travelling date for Baghdogra to Kolkata flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Bagdogra to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Bagdogra - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bagdogra to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bagdogra Airport
Bagdogra International Airport is the main airport for the state North Bengal and Sikkim. In accordance to the statistics, it is has the major flights from Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Guwahati. Siliguri is the main city and its distance from the airport is 9 km. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. The nearest bus stand from the airport is located around 4 km. You can board a state bus from this point. Also, there is a railway station which is also 4 km from the airport and is known as the largest railway hub of the region. If you want a more convenient option, choose to travel by a taxi. Board this outside the airport and travel within the city or outside.
Facilities at Bagdogra International Airport
Bagdogra Airport in Siliguri serves passengers with its well designed and well-equipped premises. The airport has two terminals- domestic and international. To feed yourself to some great food, visit the various snack bars and juice centres at this airport. Other facilities include luggage wrapping, trolleys, wheelchair with escorts, mobile recharging points, duty free shopping, pre-paid taxis, etc. Domestic terminal has STD and ISD booths. It also comprises of 2 hand baggage check-in counters besides a cargo check. The flights that operate from this terminal include Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways and SpiceJet. Druk Air operates from the international terminal and links to Paro in Bhutan and Bangkok from Bagdogra.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
The best way to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport from the city is by a bus. Here are the points from where you can board a bus. AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Also, yellow taxis are a great way to travel to the airport. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, or Meru are available for you in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport houses many excellent services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet is also available at this amazing airport (if you are up for a nominal charge). Call right now at +91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com if you are looking to keep your items at the airport. Yes, now it is possible to keep luggages at the airport. It will cost you just about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. One can keep items for 30 days, superb right? So, what are you waiting for? Book a flight to the ‘city of joy’ right now if you want to experience brilliant services and more!
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
Bagdogra to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov₹3244
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3244
- 24 Nov₹3794
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3794
- 25 Nov₹4280
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 4280
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov₹2369
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2369
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov₹2695
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 2695
- 01 Dec₹2744
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2744
- 02 Dec₹2336
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2336
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec₹2083
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2083
- 08 Dec₹2336
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2336
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec₹2283
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 2283
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 DecJet Airways
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec
- 17 DecJet Airways
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec₹2544
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 2544
- 20 Dec₹2194
- Bagdogra to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2194
- 21 Dec
Bagdogra Airport Details
Name : Bagdogra Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org