Bangkok to Doha FlightsBook Bangkok to Doha flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 17 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Doha. On flights from BKK - DOH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Doha Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Bangkok to Doha?The first flight from Bangkok to Doha departs at 02:35 and arrives Doha at 05:55.
- When is the last flight from Bangkok to Doha?The last flight from Bangkok’s departs at 20:35 and arrives Doha at 00:55.
- What will be the aerial distance between Bangkok and Doha in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bangkok to Doha is 5268 km in a direct flight. Approximately 17 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bangkok and Doha?The cabin baggage limit on Bangkok to Doha flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Bangkok to Doha flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.5 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Bangkok to Doha flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Bangkok to Doha. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Bangkok to Doha, how many flights fly on this route everyday?17 flights fly on Bangkok to Doha route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bangkok to Doha, how many weekly flights fly on this route?17 weekly flights fly on Bangkok to Doha route. The prices of these flights vary from Bangkok to Doha. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bangkok to Doha?Book tickets from Bangkok to Doha via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Doha flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Doha flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Doha flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bangkok to Doha flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bangkok?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bangkok is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bangkok to Doha flight?To change the travelling date for Bangkok to Doha flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Bangkok Airport, famous as Suvarnabhumi International Airport, is the biggest airport in Thailand. The facilities in the airport are excellent and connects almost every continent with Thailand. The unique design of this international airport makes it one of the most instagrammed places in the world. Reaching this airport from any part of the city is easy as it is well-connected via public transport. Commuters can take airport line metro, taxis or buses to reach any part of the city from this airport. The Freeway and the airport rail link are the fastest ways to commute.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is located at a distance of about 30 km from Bangkok’s city centre. The airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its guests. From high-end lounges to chic restaurants, the airport has it all. Other than the services, the airport is also famous for its unique infrastructure and is among the most clicked airports of the world. Prayer rooms, baggage claim counter, lost and found, ATMs, money exchange, travel desk and many other facilities are available at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Bangkok is the most populous city in the kingdom of Thailand. Being a prominent tourist destination, it witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year-round. The best time to visit Bangkok is in the winter months that starts from November and ends in March. During this time of the year, the temperature remains pleasant and humidity levels are low. The hottest months are the months of April, May and June, when the temperature goes above 35 degree celsius. To witness festivity, travellers can visit during the month of April, when Thai New Year is celebrated. Humidity levels are highest in the months of September and October.
How to Travel to & from Doha Airport
Hamad International Airport is the fifth best airport in the world. Located in the capital city of Qatar, Doha, it is a bustling portal for flyers. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 4 km. One can board one of the five buses that are connected to various parts of the city. The travel through these buses are only possible with a rechargeable smart card available at the airport information desk. Other than buses you can find number of taxis for this route. You can book a taxi from the taxi pavillion from outside the airport. For renting a car, you can visit the Ground Transportation Centre and pick a ride of your choice. For an ultimate experience, you can also opt for a chauffeur-driven limousines available at the airport.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Doha airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Airside of this airport has two lounges; Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the arrivals section. Other than this, the airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, gifts, books, jewellery, etc. You can use currency exchange counters present at both terminals. At this airport, you can also visit the in-house art museum. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, banking services, luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Best Time to Visit Doha
With a sense of calmness and tradition, Doha is a land of graceful contrasts, a dynamic and thrilling cultural experience. Doha’s beauty is more dramatic during evenings with its high-strung backdrop of the infinite West Bay skyline. If you are looking for the best time to visit Doha, winter months are the best bet. This season begins in November and ends by April. The temperature during this time shows a high of 25 degree Celsius and a low of 14 degree Celsius. The climate is subtle with a pleasant and pleasing atmosphere which is perfect for sightseeing. If you hate the summer season while travelling, Doha should be avoided in the months from May to September.
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Doha Airport Details
Name : Hamad International Airport
Address : P.O Box 24659. Doha, Qatar. Qatar
Phone : NA
Email : NA