Bengaluru to Dhaka FlightsBook Bengaluru to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5412. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Dhaka. On flights from BLR - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bengaluru and Dhaka in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bengaluru to Dhaka is 1802 km in a direct flight. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bengaluru and Dhaka?The cabin baggage limit on Bengaluru to Dhaka flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bengaluru to Dhaka, how many flights fly on this route everyday?9 flights fly on Bengaluru to Dhaka route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Bengaluru to Dhaka in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹5412 would be the lowest airfare for a Bengaluru to Dhaka flight, in the next 30 days. There are 9 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Bengaluru to Dhaka, how many weekly flights fly on this route?9 weekly flights fly on Bengaluru to Dhaka route. The prices of these flights vary from Bengaluru to Dhaka. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Dhaka for today?The cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Dhaka for today is ₹5412. The fare usually varies between Bengaluru and Dhaka.
- How to book tickets online from Bengaluru to Dhaka?Book tickets from Bengaluru to Dhaka via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Dhaka flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Dhaka flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Dhaka flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bengaluru to Dhaka flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bengaluru?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bengaluru is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bengaluru to Dhaka flight?To change the travelling date for Bengaluru to Dhaka flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Bengaluru to Dhaka Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Dhaka Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Dhaka Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International is among the most important airports of the country. With a plan of expansion, the airport will be designed to handle 40 million passengers by the end of year 2020. For now, there is only one terminal in the airport that handles both domestic and international flights. It is connected to the main city by National Highway 44. A wide network of public transport help passengers commute from the city to the airport conveniently and hassle-free. Outside the terminal, there are separate pick-up zones for various ride sharing companies and rental cab services. Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) is one of the biggest public transportation provider in the city. It operates a fleet of Volvo B7RLE buses from various parts of the city.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Being one of the best airports of the country, Kempegowda International Airport offer a wide range of services and facilities to its commuters. Free Wi-Fi, wheelchair assistance and buggy service are some of the common services available at the airport. For the comfort of weary travellers, there are multiple lounges and a day hotel at the airport. The day hotel by Plaza Premium Lounge is one of its kinds and is located at the domestic departure check-in area. The hotel can be accessed by commuters who hold onward flight tickets. Left luggage facility is also provided at the airport which help commuters store their luggage if they don’t want to carry it around.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore, the seventh largest city of the country, is flocked by hundreds of tourists and corporates all year round. Owing to immense gardens and parks, the city is referred to as the Garden City of the country. Other than historic significance and natural beauty, Bangalore is also famous for its eateries and pubs, which are located at every corner of the city. Situated at a height of 3000 feet above sea level, the city witnesses pleasant climate throughout the year. Tourists can visit this city at any time of the year with utmost ease. However, the best time to visit Bangalore is in the months of September to March.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
To board a flight on time, it is crucial to select the right mode of transportation. Luckily Dhaka offers excellent transport services for all the travellers out there. So, among the tourists visiting Dhaka, the most popular choice of transport is travelling by taxi. Remember that you should only opt for taxis that are yellow, black or white in colour. Also, do bargain before boarding one. A train is also a great option for travelling to the airport. As Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located opposite the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The next cheap transportation option to reach airport is auto rickshaw. Even opting for a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach the airport is a good alternative.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has 3 terminals. T1 and T2 are dedicated for the international passengers, while T3 is for domestic passengers. The ground floor serves as the arrival deck while the upper floor serves as the departures hall. Duty-free shopping, assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, baggage services, restaurants, prayer room, currency exchange counter, food & beverage counters, customs counter and customs halls are available at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Also, good news for economy travellers as one can buy a pass to relax at the 2 airport lounges which have showers as well.
Bengaluru to Dhaka Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 SepSpiceJet
- 30 Sep₹5918
- Bengaluru to Dhaka by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5918
- 03 Oct₹5632
- Bengaluru to Dhaka by IndiGo Airline from INR 5632
- 05 Oct₹5731
- Bengaluru to Dhaka by IndiGo Airline from INR 5731
- 23 Oct₹7818
- Bengaluru to Dhaka by SriLankan Airline from INR 7818
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA